[?+]: How control LED for function key of OP77B

ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
Nazar

[?+]: How control LED for function key of OP77B

Post by Nazar » Fri May 11, 2007 5:54 pm

hi everybody...
i need your help....
...in operator panel OP77B (and other like this) i can't control LED indicator which is assigned for function key K1-K4:(
all help files in WinCC Flex2005 skiping the main info about addresing corresponding bit for LED control...:(

i'll be appreciate for any tips in this problem...

robcioj

Re: [?]: How control LED for function key of OP77B

Post by robcioj » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:24 am

Nazar wrote:hi everybody...
i need your help....
...in operator panel OP77B (and other like this) i can't control LED indicator which is assigned for function key K1-K4:(
all help files in WinCC Flex2005 skiping the main info about addresing corresponding bit for LED control...:(

i'll be appreciate for any tips in this problem...

HI.

Try to go to WinCC Flex2005 -> Screens -> Template press Kx button and set LED tag.

Best regards
Robert

Nazar

Post by Nazar » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:48 am

thanks... :)
i'm already use it....

narkom

Post by narkom » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 am

LED mapping
Function

The HMI devices Operator Panel (OP), Multi Panel (MP) and Panel PC have LEDs in their function keys. These LEDs can be activated by the controller. In a particular situation, this allows the controller to activate an LED, for example, to tell the operator which key to press.

Requirement

To be able to activate an LED, an LED tag or an array tag must be set up on the controller and specified as an LED tag during configuration.

LED assignment

The assignment of individual LEDs to the bits in the LED tags is specified when you configure the function keys. You specify the "LED tag" and the assigned "bit" in the properties window in the "General" group.

The bit number "bit" identifies the first of two consecutive bits that control the following LED states:

Bit n+ 1 Bit n LED function

0 0 Off

0 1 Flashing

1 0 Flashing

1 1 On permanently