http://support.automation.siemens.com/W ... en/4292586
Channel Developments Kit (CDK)
The CDK options package forms the basis for users' own
developments of WinCC channel DLLs for any PLCs.
By using the developed channel DLLs, PLCs for which
standard channels are not supplied, can be configured
and connected as usual.
The CDK options package consists of:
- a CD with header files, libraries, examples and
- a manual in English, consisting of Getting Started and
the channel API specification
- voucher for a one-day beginners' introductory seminar
called "Introduction to CDK and Channel API" for up to
- a voucher for 15 hours' telephone support
- a voucher for updates for the API specification and software
for a period of 12 months