The version of S7-PLCSIM Advanced
supports the following SIMATIC CPU series:
● S7-1500, S7-1500F, S7-1500C, S7-1500T and S7-1500TF v2.0 only (not work with v2.1)
● ET 200SP and ET 200SP FS7-PLCSIM Advanced V1.0 does not support the simulation of the following CPUs:
● S7-1200 CPUs
● ET 200pro, ET 200pro F CPUs
● ET 200SP Open Controller CPU 1515SP PC
● Software Controller
S7-PLCSIM Advanced supports communication via Softbus or TCP/IP.
S7 PLCSIM Advanced enables C++ and C# programs and simulation software to access
SIMATIC CPU series supported by S7-PLCSIM Advanced via the user interface (API).S7-PLCSIM Advanced and S7-PLCSIM V14 (for S7-1200 and old S7-1500 v1. cannot be installed on the same PC or the same virtual machine.
The communication between the two applications cannot be simulated.
S7-PLCSIM V5.4 SP8 is automatically installed with S7-PLCSIM Advanced.
The communication between the two applications can be simulated.
The version of S7-PLCSIM supports the following SIMATIC CPU series:
● S7-1200 and S7-1200F
● S7-1500, S7-1500F, S7-1500C, S7-1500T and S7-1500TF
● ET 200SP and ET 200SP F
S7-PLCSIM V14 supports communication via Softbus.S7-PLCSIM V14 and S7-PLCSIM Advanced cannot be installed on the same PC or the same virtual machine.