Eplan mounting panel problem

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
kuldar1812

Eplan mounting panel problem

Post by kuldar1812 » Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 am

hi,

I recently started to work with eplan electric p8 and i have to create a panel layout scheme. I added the panel layout page and generated mounting panel, i also imported din rail in dwg but im not sure how to add it to my panel, in parts management i checked the box "use din rail" on mounting panel device but nothing happened. Any ideas? i would also like to know where can i download mounting panel macros because i havent found any yet...hope somebody can help.

Thanks in advance!

dsekulic

Re: Eplan mounting panel problem

Post by dsekulic » Thu May 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi,
Open Project Data -> Parts/Devices -> 2D panel layotut navigator.
There You will find all parts which You have to put on panel. If You drag and drop parts from 2D layout navigator You will see green checkbox on placed element (that means that You place element on panel).
Important thing is mounting dimensions of parts in scheme. Definition of dimensions is in Utilities -> Parts -> Management (tab Mounting Data)
regards

kuldar1812

Post by kuldar1812 » Fri May 08, 2015 6:36 am

Well i have added all the devices already but the rail is in dwg format but usually macros are .ema or .ems, and i cant add it as i would add a normal macro file... i also tried to change it to .ema but it still cant read it.

lin2m3

Post by lin2m3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:23 am

You can click Insert/Graphic/Dxf / DWG ..., chose your file, you should be able to use it.

Desing

Post by Desing » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:10 am

Hello there,
Is there a way to transfer the project in Eplan functionally as if it was drawn in Eplan when it was transferred from .dwg fortmat to eplan after it was transferred to .dwg format?