[LINK:] Max-ON RX3i Hot Standby Redundancy Software v. 3.12

другие контроллеры
Schtiel
Site Admin

[LINK:] Max-ON RX3i Hot Standby Redundancy Software v. 3.12

Post by Schtiel » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 am

Max-ON RX3i Hot Standby Redundancy Software v. 3.12

Description:
Max-ON RX3i Software consists of several software components, some of which execute in a pair of Hot Standby PACSystems Max-ON RX3i Controllers, and some of which execute upon your programming workstation.

The PACSystems controller-based software consists of a set of application blocks that perform the Redundancy portion of the Hot Standby application. These application blocks are provided as part of a Proficy™ Machine Edition Project that is the starting point of your redundant automation application. Using GE Fanuc’s Proficy Logic Developer PLC
programming software, you add your application logic to this project, and then store the overall project to each of the Hot Standby controllers.

The Max-ON RX3i Configuration Utility, which is launched from the Logic Developer PLC Project, provides a utility to allow the control system designer to customize the functionality of the redundant system.

A Proficy View Max-ON RX3i Project is also provided to monitor the status of the Redundant System and to display diagnostic information.

Part No: IC646MXN001

Size: 25213 KB

Link: Link_is_Dead :(/I ... 01_312.rar

d4ni_R

Post by d4ni_R » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:04 am

Hi Schtiel,

So I resume from your information that Max-ON RX3i Software need other software such as Proficy™ Machine Edition and GE Fanuc’s Proficy Logic Developer. Are they the same, i mean Proficy™ Machine Edition is Proficy Logic Developer? Because I cannot find GE Fanuc’s Proficy Logic Developer software link to be dowloaded.
Thank you. :D

ciwa

Post by ciwa » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am

Hi D4ni,
Logic Developer PLC is a license of Proficy Machine Edition. You can download Proficy Machine Edition V5.9 in this topic http://www.plc.net.ru/viewtopic.php?t=9811

Regards

Ciwa

codientt

Re: [LINK:] Max-ON RX3i Hot Standby Redundancy Software v. 3

Post by codientt » Sun May 29, 2016 2:19 pm

Schpiel! You can switch to other links are not. I not download rapidshare.
thank you very much