Eplan Electric P8 2.6 symbol library could not be found

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
TheoPap

Eplan Electric P8 2.6 symbol library could not be found

Post by TheoPap » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:54 am

Hi guys, i am beginner using Eplan. During created my first project, i am not able to to open any symbol (inside Eplan interface, in the Project Data tab, selecting symbols,it's empty. For what i have seen Eplan data are stored by default in folder "ProgramData\EPLAN\O_Data" where they are located two(2) folders "Electric P8 Data" and "Platform Data", inside of which are the data for symbols, plotframes, templates. I have find another folder created EPLAN, which is located "Users\Public\EPLAN\Data\Administration\Company name" which is empty. For what i have understand i have to do some modifications, change/select directories under Option tab in Setting menu (which contain Projects, Users, Workstation, Company) or/and under Utilities tab, Master data menu (which contain Symbol library, symbol, Plot Frame, Form and synchronize current project.
Can somebody explain me how to proceed, to setting up Eplan correctly. Do i have to copy some folders to specific locations or just change/ select directories inside EPLAN interface and exactly from where? I have done some research before ask, but i didn't understand what exactly to do
Thank you in advance

Albundy0124

Re: Eplan Electric P8 2.6 symbol library could not be found

Post by Albundy0124 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:51 am

I think that should show the symbols u have used already in the project.
If the project is empty, that tab should be empty aswell.
To insert symbols or parts, go to insert menu, or press insert or alt+insert shortkeys.

FRD66

Post by FRD66 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Hi, could you solve this problem?

alwaysdie1900

Post by alwaysdie1900 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:56 am

Office version 2013 and younger will solve the problem.
Versions of 2013 and above cannot open data.