KUKA Sim?

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
Numsefis

KUKA Sim?

Post by Numsefis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:40 pm

Does anyone have a working version of the KUKA Sim that can be installed in Win7? Kua Sim 2 or 3?

AlekMalek

Re: KUKA Sim?

Post by AlekMalek » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:13 pm

What your task is? There is In internet present kuka sim v1
What you need to make. I work with Kuka robots and don't use such program at all.

Numsefis

Post by Numsefis » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:16 pm

I would like to make a simulation for sale purpose... Also the smaller KUKA Sim Layout should do the job for me.

Yes i know the version 1 - i also tested it - but it can't import CAD files - that's first from version 2 they started importing STEP files and so on.

AlekMalek

Post by AlekMalek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:34 am

For selling purpose you can easily use any CAD program as SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, 3ds max, SketchUp or similar,. I hope you know how to work with them. You can import .step files of the robot in them and to make rendering and visualization.

As for me, I widely use powermill for working with my robots and also simulation is present there. You can import stl file there also. But interface is harder there then in other cad programs. They have very powerful tools for working with them in different kinds of work. Also Rhinoceros have robot apps similar to powermill but I've never used them.

I don't know your kind of work, but a lot of robot work can be achived in manual mode with robot operator panel.