Eplan P8 v2.2 - manual crack and manual uncrack

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
bomel

Eplan P8 v2.2 - manual crack and manual uncrack

Post by bomel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello.

I have some specific ask.
I have Eplan P8 v2.2 with Select license, so it is a version without many additional options.
I would like to change my Select to Professional and after some time back to Select. It means I would like to crack my version to get professional version on some time and then uncrack it.
I think the best solution is manual (step by step, file by file) crack beceause I see what is going on, I can copy and safe my oryginal files, and I will able to uncrack it by the same way.
I found nice topic:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18462#p58602
at the end of page is good instruction how to do it.
I downloaded all needed files and:
1. Eplan is turned off
2. I done copy my oryginal files:
C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers \ hardlock.sys
C: \ Users \ Public \ EPLAN \ Common \ my .EGF file
on my computer was not MYLOCK.FST file.
3. I copied downloaded files:
- hardlock.sys to the directory C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers
- MYLOCK.FST to the directory C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers
- SN-U10066.EGF to the directory C: \ Users \ Public \ EPLAN \ Common
4. Restarted my computer
5. Start Eplan with "Shift" key and I saw many more licenses but most of them has "x" mark (with serial 10066), a few has "!" (with serial 10066) only one, only Select has "*" - it is my license with my serial (not 10066) and only that works. When I get off hardware key from USB socked I can not run Eplan Select.
Professional an Ultimate version has "!" and when I traing to start it I get information there is not any hardware key.

I think I am very close because I see many licens, but I do not know what I should do next to have possibility to use it.
I can uncrack (changing files) and everything is ok.
Next I was trying to do points 1 to 5 by differrent ways:
- without my hadware key in USB socked,
- after deleted my license file .EGF

Do You know what is wrong? Can you write clear solution step by step what I should do?