Eplan 2.7.3 "No matching symbol was found in the project dkflskjdf"

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
Haltec

Eplan 2.7.3 "No matching symbol was found in the project dkflskjdf"

Post by Haltec » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:24 pm

Hi does anyone knows how to solve this ?

I'm trying for few hrs now and I am simply too tired after all re-instalations of various versions..

I can't add any symbol to schematics..

Thnx in advance.. In a meantime I am going to install office 2010 since I found somewhere that 2013+ can't interpret some files correctly.. :(

Haltec

Re: Eplan 2.7.3 "No matching symbol was found in the project dkflskjdf"

Post by Haltec » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:14 pm

alwaysdie1900 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:56 am
Office version 2013 and younger will solve the problem.
Versions of 2013 and above cannot open data.

I installed OFFICE 2010 now.. still completely the same... unbelievable.. first 6hrs+ with templates and plans management. Now this. Unbelievable.

:(

Haltec

Re: Eplan 2.7.3 "No matching symbol was found in the project dkflskjdf"

Post by Haltec » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:27 pm

TheoPap wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:54 am
Hi guys, i am beginner using Eplan. During created my first project, i am not able to to open any symbol (inside Eplan interface, in the Project Data tab, selecting symbols,it's empty. For what i have seen Eplan data are stored by default in folder "ProgramData\EPLAN\O_Data" where they are located two(2) folders "Electric P8 Data" and "Platform Data", inside of which are the data for symbols, plotframes, templates. I have find another folder created EPLAN, which is located "Users\Public\EPLAN\Data\Administration\Company name" which is empty. For what i have understand i have to do some modifications, change/select directories under Option tab in Setting menu (which contain Projects, Users, Workstation, Company) or/and under Utilities tab, Master data menu (which contain Symbol library, symbol, Plot Frame, Form and synchronize current project.
Can somebody explain me how to proceed, to setting up Eplan correctly. Do i have to copy some folders to specific locations or just change/ select directories inside EPLAN interface and exactly from where? I have done some research before ask, but i didn't understand what exactly to do
Thank you in advance

No one knows.. :(