Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

обсуждение прочих программных продуктов:
Тools, Elcad, Eplan, ...
linp
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by linp » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:31 am

I have the same problem as you. After running for a few minutes, many functions will fail. I have re-installed the system and OFFICE, but still can't solve it.
WIN11+OFFICE2021+up4 Install in VMware

linp
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by linp » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:34 am

roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
linp wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 am
I have used the patch of "chaos363" and it can run normally, WIN10+EPLAN2022+UP4
but some functions of the software will fail after running for a few minutes. It is necessary to close EPLAN and run it again. After a few minutes, the problem will continue to repeat.
check u office. maybe has two different versions .
I re-installed office 2016, but it still doesn't work

debugman
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:27 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by debugman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:49 am

linp wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:34 am
roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
linp wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 am
I have used the patch of "chaos363" and it can run normally, WIN10+EPLAN2022+UP4
but some functions of the software will fail after running for a few minutes. It is necessary to close EPLAN and run it again. After a few minutes, the problem will continue to repeat.
check u office. maybe has two different versions .
I re-installed office 2016, but it still doesn't work
When generating the lservrc file, Just change the default serial number(chaos363) to any other serial number. :D
Then enjoy it.

roguebear
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:36 am
Location: China

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by roguebear » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:03 am

debugman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:49 am
linp wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:34 am
roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
linp wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 am
I have used the patch of "chaos363" and it can run normally, WIN10+EPLAN2022+UP4
but some functions of the software will fail after running for a few minutes. It is necessary to close EPLAN and run it again. After a few minutes, the problem will continue to repeat.
check u office. maybe has two different versions .
I re-installed office 2016, but it still doesn't work
When generating the lservrc file, Just change the default serial number(chaos363) to any other serial number. :D
Then enjoy it.
thanks! I already change the chao363 into many other words. but still has the problem.

linp
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue May 10, 2022 1:13 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by linp » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:46 am

debugman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:49 am
linp wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:34 am
roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
linp wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 am
I have used the patch of "chaos363" and it can run normally, WIN10+EPLAN2022+UP4
but some functions of the software will fail after running for a few minutes. It is necessary to close EPLAN and run it again. After a few minutes, the problem will continue to repeat.
check u office. maybe has two different versions .
I re-installed office 2016, but it still doesn't work
When generating the lservrc file, Just change the default serial number(chaos363) to any other serial number. :D
Then enjoy it.
Thank you very much, now Eplan works fine

elfo106
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:19 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by elfo106 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:18 pm

elfo106 wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:13 pm

Some time ago I installed the eplan electric p8 2022 but I was never able to make it work so I gave up. Now I tried gain...I installed the update 4, run the patcher, replaced the EplanCommon.lit and Eplan_Ultimate.tpl and opened the keygen. In the keygen I pressed TPL load button and selected the Eplan_ultimate.tpl file, then pressed Lit sync and selected the EplanCommon.lit then pressed Create and replaced the lservrc file for the one that the keygen generated.

When I try to open the eplan, the Select License window shows up. I select "Load activated licenses" and choose the lservrc file that was previously generated. This error shows up:

Image

What I'm I doing wrong? Maybe is the HWID that appears in the keygen that doesn't match mine? How can I check that? Something else??

Thank you!
Hi! Is someone willing to help please? I'm I doing the correct steps?

Thank you!

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:48 pm

linp wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:46 am
debugman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:49 am
linp wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:34 am
roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:09 am
linp wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:27 am
I have used the patch of "chaos363" and it can run normally, WIN10+EPLAN2022+UP4
but some functions of the software will fail after running for a few minutes. It is necessary to close EPLAN and run it again. After a few minutes, the problem will continue to repeat.
check u office. maybe has two different versions .
I re-installed office 2016, but it still doesn't work
When generating the lservrc file, Just change the default serial number(chaos363) to any other serial number. :D
Then enjoy it.
Thank you very much, now Eplan works fine
Now it works for me too, there must be an "chaos filter" in EPLAN software 🤣

roguebear
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:36 am
Location: China

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by roguebear » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:56 am

most problem cannot be solved.
Last edited by roguebear on Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

roguebear
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:36 am
Location: China

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by roguebear » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am

PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 pm

roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
Hi,

notes from EPLAN support when program is slow: Disable virus scanner for a test.
They have a list which files exactly must be excluded from virus investigation, but at home its easier to disable virus scanner comletely.

roguebear
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:36 am
Location: China

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by roguebear » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:30 pm

Jake1 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 pm
roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
Hi,

notes from EPLAN support when program is slow: Disable virus scanner for a test.
They have a list which files exactly must be excluded from virus investigation, but at home its easier to disable virus scanner comletely.

Hi,
Already uninstall all the virus scaner, install a clean win10 system ltsc 2019.
Options1: use 17561(license3.321, no update) , patch 1.0.1 and access runtime2016 16.0.4288.1001. can see little delay when refresh “layer" item after open property dialog. and all works fine.
Option2: use (up4,license3.339), patch 1.0.5 with eplanpatcher(1.0.1 cannot use for up4), and the same version of access runtime, no delay,no flash, but change value is not work 5 minutes later.

safaa
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:45 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by safaa » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:57 am

Hello everyone,
I'm writing from Turkey. I have a question. I use E-plan 2.9 professional, but i don't have a original E-plan. My question is dataportal crack available? . If so, can you describe it to me? Thank you for your help.

alex_k
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:30 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by alex_k » Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:52 am

roguebear wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:30 pm
Jake1 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 pm
roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
Hi,

notes from EPLAN support when program is slow: Disable virus scanner for a test.
They have a list which files exactly must be excluded from virus investigation, but at home its easier to disable virus scanner comletely.

Hi,
Already uninstall all the virus scaner, install a clean win10 system ltsc 2019.
Options1: use 17561(license3.321, no update) , patch 1.0.1 and access runtime2016 16.0.4288.1001. can see little delay when refresh “layer" item after open property dialog. and all works fine.
Option2: use (up4,license3.339), patch 1.0.5 with eplanpatcher(1.0.1 cannot use for up4), and the same version of access runtime, no delay,no flash, but change value is not work 5 minutes later.
I had a problem with Windows 10 LTSC 2019, I am not sure what exactly it is related to. On LTSC 2019, the Eplan 2022 was quite laggy generally, slow openings of all windows etc. On the same system, Eplan 2.9 was running good, without any obvious delays. I have upgraded to LTSC 2021, installed Eplan 2022 witn Access Runtime 2016, and all running smoothly. So I think the problem might be in the Windows version rather than anything else.

xflash
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by xflash » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm

roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
I does not use EPLAN too often, but 2.9 sp1 upd10 could be cracked via Patch 1.0.5.
After upd10, project management projects.mdb dialog is slowed, I will test if will be unusable after 5 minutes.....
Do you test it in a virtual machine?

roguebear
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:36 am
Location: China

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by roguebear » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 am

xflash wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm
roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
I does not use EPLAN too often, but 2.9 sp1 upd10 could be cracked via Patch 1.0.5.
After upd10, project management projects.mdb dialog is slowed, I will test if will be unusable after 5 minutes.....
Do you test it in a virtual machine?
test in real win10. I reinstall win10 many times in this week .

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:04 am

roguebear wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 am
xflash wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm
roguebear wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:45 am
PDF schema can edit. must check "generate device page" .


1. double click device and open propety will slower and slower....Until it is unbearable and needs to be restarted. Win10, LTSC, Win11 , Office 2016, Office 2021, access runtime 2010 2013...I test various combinations, I remove the check of translating , uninstall the typewirting ...the problem cannot be fixed . Would chao363 please help check it?
must set the color . the original setting is “from layer", if u set the color and save, the second speed of open property is very fast.


Image

2. If use access2016_x64. the delay will dispear, and the speed of open page is very fast. but after about 5 minutes.. cannot modify the all value like font, color... the "apply“ and ”ok“ function is miss.


3. Patch 1.0.5 cannot use for 2.9 sp1 up10.

Note: maybe need new crack.


2. 2023 beta is avalible now in the 2.9 download manager. when you use select "download from eplan ". the second item. but cannot download it.
I does not use EPLAN too often, but 2.9 sp1 upd10 could be cracked via Patch 1.0.5.
After upd10, project management projects.mdb dialog is slowed, I will test if will be unusable after 5 minutes.....
Do you test it in a virtual machine?
test in real win10. I reinstall win10 many times in this week .
Which version? Pro, Enterprise, Home?
Which service Pack?

Mohamadhdeab
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:09 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Mohamadhdeab » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm

Hello,

I am asking how to get a valid license, and how much the cheapest one costs ?

thanks

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:54 am

Mohamadhdeab wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:53 pm
Hello,

I am asking how to get a valid license, and how much the cheapest one costs ?

thanks
Hi,

Difficult to say... EPLAN has a new licence model, you can pay the licence per month or year.
And what functions do you need? Elektric, fluid, ProPanel, ... ?
You must ask your EPLAN dealer!

Alex Pro
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Alex Pro » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:07 am

Jake1 wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:04 am
roguebear wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 am
xflash wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm
I does not use EPLAN too often, but 2.9 sp1 upd10 could be cracked via Patch 1.0.5.
After upd10, project management projects.mdb dialog is slowed, I will test if will be unusable after 5 minutes.....
Do you test it in a virtual machine?
test in real win10. I reinstall win10 many times in this week .
Which version? Pro, Enterprise, Home?
Which service Pack?
(read) For ePlan, use only Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise and not lower. The same applies to Windows 11, and do not use any lite versions of Windows !!!
Для ePlan используйте только Windows 10 Professional или Enterprise и не ниже. То же относится и к Windows 11, и ни в коем случае не используйте никаких Lite или Home версий Windows !!! (И будет Вам "счастье")
Работают ePlan v2.9.sp1.upd10 и v2022.sp1.upd4 одновременно c Patch 1.0.5! (suc) Спасибо Chaos363! (tyou)

(read) Чтобы не "зависал" ePlan (v2,9- v2022) при вводе в текстовом поле выполните следующее:
Файл/Настройки/Пользователь/Перевод/Общие - здесь отключить опцию Переводить при вводе
Файл/Настройки/Пользователь/Перевод/Словарь/Ввод- здесь отключите опции Автозаполнение и Автом.исправление
Файл/Настройки/Проекты/Ваш проект/Перевод/Общие - здесь отключить опцию Переводить при вводе
Last edited by Alex Pro on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:54 am, edited 6 times in total.

manish26264
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:28 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by manish26264 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Hello everyone,

Please share the download link for Eplan 2022 with update 4 and the procedure for applying the medicine.

Thanks.

adm0n
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:19 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by adm0n » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 pm

Hello to everyone,

I'm working with 2.9 upd 4. all working fine. I have a partition with w10 and disabled ethernet driver and wifi.

Is there any other way to avoid eplan connections to internet?

Thank you for your work.

520arrow
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 6:38 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by 520arrow » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:57 am

adm0n wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 pm
Hello to everyone,

I'm working with 2.9 upd 4. all working fine. I have a partition with w10 and disabled ethernet driver and wifi.

Is there any other way to avoid eplan connections to internet?

Thank you for your work.
Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
-> insert the following lines
0.0.0.0 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
0.0.0.0 licensingservice.epulse.cloud
127.0.0.1 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
127.0.0.1 licenseservice.epulse.cloud

HEROS47
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:38 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by HEROS47 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:07 pm

Hallo in die Runde,
funktioniert Eplan 2022 mit Update 4 und crack 1.0.5 jetzt einwandfrei bei einigen Usern?
Was ist mit den Artikeln, kann man sie bearbeiten. Wie ist es mit der Exportfunktion als PDF Datei bei einem Projekt?
Bin gespannt auf Antworten.

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:07 pm

HEROS47 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:07 pm
Hallo in die Runde,
funktioniert Eplan 2022 mit Update 4 und crack 1.0.5 jetzt einwandfrei bei einigen Usern?
Was ist mit den Artikeln, kann man sie bearbeiten. Wie ist es mit der Exportfunktion als PDF Datei bei einem Projekt?
Bin gespannt auf Antworten.
Warum probierst du es nichts selber aus?
Ja bei mir funktioniert Update4, nutze EPLAN 2022 zu hause halt zu Testzwecken und hab nicht alles getestet.

adm0n
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:19 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by adm0n » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:31 pm

520arrow wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:57 am
adm0n wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 pm
Hello to everyone,

I'm working with 2.9 upd 4. all working fine. I have a partition with w10 and disabled ethernet driver and wifi.

Is there any other way to avoid eplan connections to internet?

Thank you for your work.
Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
-> insert the following lines
0.0.0.0 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
0.0.0.0 licensingservice.epulse.cloud
127.0.0.1 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
127.0.0.1 licenseservice.epulse.cloud
Yes I had this.

I just want to know if there is another service or exe that can send logs to Eplan, and I need to block it.

Thank you.

520arrow
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 30, 2022 6:38 am

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by 520arrow » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 am

adm0n wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:31 pm
520arrow wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:57 am
adm0n wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 pm
Hello to everyone,

I'm working with 2.9 upd 4. all working fine. I have a partition with w10 and disabled ethernet driver and wifi.

Is there any other way to avoid eplan connections to internet?

Thank you for your work.
Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
-> insert the following lines
0.0.0.0 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
0.0.0.0 licensingservice.epulse.cloud
127.0.0.1 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
127.0.0.1 licenseservice.epulse.cloud
Yes I had this.

I just want to know if there is another service or exe that can send logs to Eplan, and I need to block it.

Thank you.
I don't know either

Jake1
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:39 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Jake1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:19 pm

520arrow wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 am
adm0n wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:31 pm
520arrow wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:57 am
adm0n wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:29 pm
Hello to everyone,

I'm working with 2.9 upd 4. all working fine. I have a partition with w10 and disabled ethernet driver and wifi.

Is there any other way to avoid eplan connections to internet?

Thank you for your work.
Open C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
-> insert the following lines
0.0.0.0 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
0.0.0.0 licensingservice.epulse.cloud
127.0.0.1 eplan.prod.sentinelcloud.com
127.0.0.1 licenseservice.epulse.cloud
Yes I had this.

I just want to know if there is another service or exe that can send logs to Eplan, and I need to block it.

Thank you.
I don't know either
Hi,

You can use Windows Firewall or external firewall to block traffic from special programms like EPLAN
You can also use pihole and set EPLAN on blacklist.

Alex Pro
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by Alex Pro » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:24 pm

manish26264 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Hello everyone,

Please share the download link for Eplan 2022 with update 4 and the procedure for applying the medicine.

Thanks.
Ещё раз для ленивых ВСЁ по E2022 (на сегодня!) здесь
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Gb0_3z-LFfmyXA
и здесь
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/4_f3Le3MI-DDUA
:D

onurbfatsoc
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:22 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Eplan P8 2.8/2.9 + personal keygen

Post by onurbfatsoc » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:43 pm

Hello everyone.
Someone have a "step by step" for crack Eplan 2022 using "EPLAN_Patch_1_0_5" made by chaos363?
Thanks for the help.
See you soon.

Post Reply