[?]: How to set OP30/A to transfer mode

ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
charles_ch_tan

[?]: How to set OP30/A to transfer mode

Post by charles_ch_tan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:31 am

Hi everyone who know how to set the OP30/A into transfer mode?
Thanks.

dante

Post by dante » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:58 am

I'm 100% sure you can find this info in the OP30 manual.

charles_ch_tan

Post by charles_ch_tan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks dante.
Unfortunately, I don't have OP30/A manual and can't even download from Siemens Website.
Do you have? Mind to upload to Rapidshare.com?

dante

Post by dante » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:40 am

sorry. you are right, that OP is so old... no manual for it. All I could get is this (hope help you):

PROBLEM:
How do you parameterize an OP30 on the L2 bus.

ANSWER:
COMGRAPH/MT (under FlexOs): The complete parameterizing can be done via the COM (except for L2 bus parameters )

COMGRAPH: The PLC protocol is set via the extension parameter P3 (CP/OP PARA - extension parameter). This parameter must be set to 5. With this setting you have the following L2 parameters on the OP: L2 user address = 1, station = active, baud rate = 187,.5 kbit/s. If you want to change these parameters, you have do this via the on-line parameter images. These images are parameterizing masks that are incorporated directly in the current project and permit you to change the system entries on the OP30. The on-line parameter images are included in Version V2.31 of COMGRAPH (German: PAR30A.30A/B, English: PAR30B.30A/B, French: PAR30C.30A/B). If you have an earlier version of COM, they can also be obtained via the Siemens AUT Forum in CompuServe.

PROBLEM:
How do you parameterize an OP30 for connection to a controller via FAP?

ANSWER:
COMGRAPH/MT (under FlexOs): The complete parameterizing can be done via the COM.

COMGRAPH: The PLC protocol is set via the extension parameter P3 (CP/OP PARA - extension parameter). This parameter must be set to 3. With this setting you have the following FAP parameters on the OP: baud rate = 9600, parity = even, interface = V24. If you want to change these parameters, you have do this via the on-line parameter images. These images are parameterizing masks that are incorporated directly in the current project and permit you to change the system entries on the OP30. The on-line parameter images are included in Version V2.31 of COMGRAPH (German: PAR30A.30A/B, English: PAR30B.30A/B, French: PAR30C.30A/B). If you have an earlier version of COM, they can also be obtained via the Siemens AUT Forum in CompuServe.

If able to find more, I'll post it.

charles_ch_tan

Post by charles_ch_tan » Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:44 am

thanks Dante.
I got ComGraph with me which installed in PG. All the communication tools and cable i already have it, just don't know how to set the OP30/A into transfer mode in order to upload to my PG.
i'm very fed-up with it...