All 8 parts:https://mega.nz/#F!8R5n0bxQ!Qv4VbQe7BXYP_GtKg0b60A
Open Development Kit (ODK)
The ODK options package makes it possible for development
engineers to use internal WinCC functions.
The following examples are possible, for example:
- access to values in the tag manager or archive
- generic configuration - for example, create tags or pictures
- integration of existing processing systems
- create messages from user routines
- control samples recording from a user routine
- control reports/logs from user programs
- use WinCC configuration masks for self-developed
The following data can be accessed:
- in the tag manager
- in the archives
- configuration data
Configuration and runtime functions can be used.
A whole number of functions have been added to version 4
of the ODK package. Here is a selection of the most
- determine dynamics of objects in a picture
- prevent closure of a picture
- change password
- stop/resume report service
- determine number of messages
- create multilingual information text passages
- determine time of archiving
- insert data in an archive
- disable/enable archive data medium
The API functions can be used at the following points:
- in C development environments for users' own Windows
applications, Microsoft's Visual C++ version 5 is
required as a development environment.
- within WinCC - for example, in the global scripts or
GraficsDesigner for C actions.
The ODK options package consists of:
- a CD-ROM with header files, libraries, online Help,
examples in C and C++ and also an example project
- manuals in English with a description of the API functions
- voucher for a one-day beginners' introductory seminar called
"Introduction to ODK" for up to three participants.