[?+]: WinCC Simulation Problem

ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
hmd1203

Post by hmd1203 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:37 am

First of all, hello everyone,

I tried to explain my problem in detail.

I have a project actively working on PLC. It appears live on WinCC on the operator's computer.

While I am not connected to the system in any way, I want to see the flows of the project in a way that can be simulated on WinCC on the computer where I created the project. To do this, I open my project via simatic manager and set the simulation mode to "Run-P". Then I open the WinCC Application in WinCC Explorer and activate the project. Everything seems to be going well and I'm not getting any errors up to this point. The project opens on WinCC, everything is fine again, but unfortunately I cannot see any flow. When I look at the servers in the Tag Management section, I can clearly see that they are not connected. There are red warning icons on them.

I really can't figure out what I'm missing. I would be very happy if anyone can help. Thanks.

sania
Site Admin

Re: WinCC Simulation Problem

Post by sania » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:19 am

set pg/pc interface on OS correct setted?

hmd1203

Post by hmd1203 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:34 am

Hello everyone, PROBLEM SOLVED.

Since I opened my project as multipelproject, the OS in the project was not connected in two years. Therefore, unfortunately WinCC did not see the created projects in SimulationMode settings. For this, I merge the two existing projects and the os and performed the compile and download operations again. In this way, the problem was solved.

Thank you for your help 🤘🏼