ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
CoMod
Site Admin

[?+]: TP2200 repair /ремонт панели

Post by CoMod » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:02 pm

(boom) (h)
English
Show
When power was applied, this screen saver appeared.
When the panel passes the test, lines are dynamically highlighted on it - a running line .... in my case, only the leftmost one was highlighted, and this is the stop.
No interfaces were available. Tried ProSave but didn't work. I took off the casing, adjusted the thermal pads, assembled it. Shows only the splash screen.
Same after the flight.
Compressed a new coss patch. I checked its work on another panel with a direct connection.
Activated "Reset then setting factors"... ProSave wrote turn on the power of the panel... no result... plugged the cable into the second ethernet... then into the first one... at the next reconnection, lo and behold, a blue screen appeared with two icons ... then another one appeared ... then another ... well, at least something ...
After turning it off and on, a message appeared on the screen: Library missing ...
After turning off and on...
After turning off and on...
After turning it off and on, the standard Start / Load / Settings window appeared ... and my program started ... it's a miracle ...
The panel starts to remember something. But it obviously slows down when turned on and not from every turn it comes to this.
Through ProSave I try to update the firmware.
First time: failed
From the second time: The firmware is successfully uploaded.
Uploaded my configuration... while the panel is working
Russian
Show
При подаче питания появлялась эта заставка.
Когда панель проходит тест, то на ней динамично подсвечиваются линии - бегущая линия.... в моём случае подсветилась только самая левая и на этом остановка.
Никакие интерфейсы не были доступны. Пробовал ПроСаве, но ничего не получилось. Снял кожух, поправил термопрокладки, собрал. Показывает только заставку.
После перелёта всё также.
Обжал новый кросс-патч. Проверил его работу на другой панели при прямом подключении.
Активировал "Ресет то факторы сеттинг"... ПроСаве написал включи питание панели... результата нет... воткнул кабель во второй эзернет... потом в первый... при очередном перетыке, о чудо, появился синий экран с двумя иконками... потом появилась ещё одна... потом ещё... ну хоть чтот то...
После выключения и включения появилось сообщение на экране: Отсутствует библиотека...
После выключения и включения ...
После выключения и включения ...
После выключения и включения появилось стандартное окно Запуск/Загрузка/Настройки... и запустилась моя программа... это чудо...
Панель начинает что то вспоминать. Но явно тормозит при включении и не с каждого включения доходит до этого.
Через ПроСаве пробую обновить прошивку.
С первого раза: не получилось
Со второго раза: Прошивка успешно залита.
Залил свою конфигурацию... пока панель работает
(boom) (h) (suc)
(suc)

vjalalian2

Re: [?+]: TP2200 repair /ремонт панели

Post by vjalalian2 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:19 pm

Are you repairman?
I have tp1200 & stuck in simatic hmi
Can you help me?

CoMod
Site Admin

Re: [?+]: TP2200 repair /ремонт панели

Post by CoMod » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:34 am

vjalalian2 wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:19 pm
Are you repairman?
Can you help me?
I user (boom)
I wrote about my case - I restored the operation of the panel without contacting the repair services.
Russian wrote:я написал про свой случай - я восстановил работу панели без обращения в ремонтные службы.