unique screen object not migrate from ProTool to WinCC flex

ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
alek-epapu

unique screen object not migrate from ProTool to WinCC flex

Post by alek-epapu » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello. Have a working project for the PC670 under ProTool v6.0 sp2. There was a problem with the transfer of the project to a more modern basis for the work under the WinCC flexible. All the necessary subtleties migration finalized, except for one "handmade" screen object named by the authors "hubgrafik." For him, written by two libraries "hubgrafik.dll" and "proppage.dll." On the toolbar "screen objects" in ProTool has the appropriate button to insert this chart on the screen, the Properties window opens with the addition of special tabs, which seems to be stored in the second library.
When migrating, hubgrafik not reproduced in WinCC. Migration spend in the same operating system, which employs ProTool, ie all related components (dll-s) present in the system and registered. In WinCC flexible object in the project have on the appropriate screen, but it does not work, the properties of the graph looks quite different, as in ProTool and I can not in it with the correct tags.
There are several scripts that serve this schedule. Found that one of them featured an internal tag is used to read and never found where it is recorded. I think it's so not the only one.
When I install a newer version of ProTool to a newer OS WinXP and registering library, button of the "hubgrafik" on the toolbar does not appear, but the graphics in this version works. And at the same WinCC OS it looks exactly the same as for the "native" OS.
The problem is that I can not understand the mechanism of the use of libraries mentioned in ProTool and therefore can not reproduce them in WinCC flexible.