ProTool, WinCC flexible, WinCC, PP/OP/TP/TD/MP
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:46 pm
Somebody could share ProTool v 1.x 2.x
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:24 pm
- Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Very hard to copy those applications, I must find enough stone tables and good chisel
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:10 pm
- Location: Europe
do you need Protool Lite 2.10 ?
If I remember well it is enough to copy them...
Give me a sign for this subject.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:12 pm
I'm needing the protool V1.x, can you help me, please?
I need to make a change in the program and I can not migrate to protool v6.x.
thanks a lot,
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:07 pm
Hi, I have de same problem... I need V2.1 or V1.x ¿Any help? Thanks a lot in advance.