Support with Digitric ABB H&B Controller software

другие контроллеры
pocerus

Support with Digitric ABB H&B Controller software

Post by pocerus » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving ABB Hartman & Braun controllers, specifically the Digitric series. My task requires access to the Digikon program, which is essential for configuring and managing these specific controllers. Despite extensive searching, I've encountered difficulties locating a reliable source or download link for the Digikon software.

I understand that this is a niche area, and information might not be readily available. However, I'm reaching out to this community in hopes that someone might have experience with these controllers and the Digikon program. If you have information about where to find the software or if you possess a copy that you're willing to share, please let me know.

Additionally, any guidance on working with these controllers or alternative software recommendations that are compatible with Protronic and Digitric controllers would be immensely appreciated. I'm looking for technical documentation, installation guides, or any resources that can assist in the setup and operation of these systems.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I'm eager to contribute back to the community with my findings and experiences working with these controllers. Your assistance is not just a help to me but also an opportunity to preserve knowledge on managing these sophisticated systems.

Best regards,