ABB 800xA Recovering from Read-only Mode Service

другие контроллеры
Mr_Camel

ABB 800xA Recovering from Read-only Mode Service

Post by Mr_Camel » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:29 am

Hello, everyone! There is an ABB 800xA system in service, with two servers. After server 2 died and was restored, system messages appeared (File Get Distribution....Invalid Item). As I understood it, the service did not start, friends, tell me how to restart it manually without problems for the system. Found the manual 3BSE037410-510 (Recovering from Read-only Mode):

If there are not enough Aspect Directory servers running (that is only one in a 2 out of 3 redundancy network) the Aspect Directory will enter read-only mode.The first step to recover from read-only mode is to start up the remaining servers
and everything should work properly again. However, in some cases this may not be possible (for example permanent loss of a redundant server). The solution is to run a NewSession command on the Aspect Directory service provider of the only remaining aspect server node.Locate the Service Provider object in the Service Structure (Service Structure > Services > Aspect Directory > Basic > AspectDirectory_Basic_NodeName).Open the Service Provider Definition aspect and select NewSession in the Command drop-down menu and click Run.

Is that right?Can I do that?