Mitsubishi FX2NC-32MT

другие контроллеры
romlis

Mitsubishi FX2NC-32MT

Post by romlis » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 am

Greetings

I am issue here, with Mitsubishi FX2NC-32MT PLC block, which is controlling semi automatic screen printer ATMA AT45PA.

Apologies if following might be complete gibberish, as I have no practical experience with PLC systems, I'm just an electronics engineer.

The problem is, in fact two problems. First, when system boots, all the menus on the screen of device are in Taiwan language, and second, that PLC block flashes with the Error indicator LED, and Beeps all the time.

Contacting technical support of this device is very complicated, as they tend to answer very rarely. However here's what I was able to get from them:
. Battery must be replaced and re-install the program.
While replacing battery part is relatively easy, the re-programming is raising a lot of questions.
I have USB-SC09-FX usb to rs422 adapter cable available. Also, I've got supposedly right program code for PLC, as tech support send me it

Amusing all that, my next obstacles are:
What would be the proper PC program environment that is able to flash this particular controller with the code I've got?
Am I able to program the controller successfully without prior experience?
Is it going to help get the machine running anyway?

As for now, my research brought me to GX Developer FX 8.78G software, however, code that I posses is made up of several files, and not all of them can be opened with this software. Those parts that I am able to open, are confusing, because comments are in gibberish (I am using Russian version of the GX developer, and I assume the code contains Taiwanese comments)

Long story short: How to flash a PLC?

Either way, that's about it for my current situation. If anyone would be able to give out some pointers, I would be immensely grateful.
P.S. Я так же говрю по русски, но создавать две темы показалось избыточно. В любом случае, ответы на русском так же приветствуются.