Emerson RocLink800 problem

другие контроллеры
wildnsk

Emerson RocLink800 problem

Post by wildnsk » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:35 pm

I have a new version of RocLink800 rev.2.41, but program is not working correctly. Probably the developers quick write a program that contains bugs
When starting the program an error message.
This error does not affect the programs ability to configuration of the ROC827 controller. I can configure HART, add tags name, and do other actions. The only thing i see is wrong - the main window does not show any modules. But necessary functions for configuration is available through the main menu.

Second and main trouble is that I can not download TIC code from DS800 Development Suite to ROC827 controller. I have error of non-compliance configuration message occurs after begin download and the program tips to download the right RocLink800 configuration file.

I believe that I download the right configuration file, because TLP browser is available and work.

Maybe I have incorrect version of Development Suite DS800. Look at screenshot. I am confused by the word "unknown product", this text is sometimes displayed in the "About" box. At other times, there may be text Distributed Workbench or Technician.
My copy DS800 is revision 2.10 with PRD hardware key. Purchased in November 2014.

Is anybody have similar problems? :(