[?]: Service Alert on the A200's.

другие контроллеры
Nicolaso

[?]: Service Alert on the A200's.

Post by Nicolaso » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm

New to this forum and have not seen a topic on this (hopefully I did not miss it).
I used to work on the A200's over six years ago and we moved on to another brand of printers.
I do have a friend that has occassionally asked for my help on the A200's.
I remember about 40 percent of what I used to know but getting rid of the "Service needed" alert is not in my memory bank anymore.
Any help is appreciated. :shock:

mohdabshr

Re: [?]: Service Alert on the A200's.

Post by mohdabshr » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 am

Hi
this service alert is programing alert you can activate or deactivated if you have advance password for Domino printer A series and always we put hour service for example 2000 h when it finished it give alert service needed.
normal password :service advance: MAIGRET

Nicolaso

Post by Nicolaso » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:28 pm

mohdabshr wrote:Hi
this service alert is programing alert you can activate or deactivated if you have advance password for Domino printer A series and always we put hour service for example 2000 h when it finished it give alert service needed.
normal password :service advance: MAIGRET

Thank you very much!! sorry for the very late reply :D . I have been helping keeping these printers going for my friend and we just have been ignoring the service light by pressing any of the keys.

By the way, do you have any info on how to change the ink type in these printers? he has one printer that is calling for ink type IC 236KA and I believe he is using ink type IR-236BKA. I never learned how to change the ink type. I suppose using the advance password will take me to that menu. I will check later on today. thanks in advance.

Nicolaso

LLJESUS

Post by LLJESUS » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:52 am

To change the Ink type, you need a PCMCIA CARD with the configuration program.