TIMESTAMP WITH M340 AND UNITY PRO

другие контроллеры
Novice

TIMESTAMP WITH M340 AND UNITY PRO

Post by Novice » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi the Experts!
So, I want to know if it's possible to create a timestamp bases on events and to display through Magelis 15" and store them in a table of values on the PLC.

I tried with the word of system %SW49..........%SW53 but it was becomes a big plant of Gas"very difficult", it's not a function very simple? Maybe it is me who is half wrong??? I do not know to do it!
Please can you Help me, Thank you for your support "Technical & Moral."
Regards.

pupena_san

Re: TIMESTAMP WITH M340 AND UNITY PRO

Post by pupena_san » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Better to use (Diagnostic Buffer in M340) and (diagnostic function in Unity Pro) and (Diagnostic Alarm Group in Vijeo Designer).
Help wrote:
The Unity Pro application is used to create your own diagnostic DFBs.
These diagnostic DFBs are standard DFBs that you will have configured beforehand with the Diagnostic property and in which you will have used the following two functions:
REGDFB to save the alarm date
DEREG to de-register the alarm
NOTE: It is strongly recommended to only program a diagnostic DFB instance once within the application.
These DFBs enable you to monitor your process. They will automatically report the information you will have chosen in the Viewer. You can thus monitor changes in state or variations in your process.
Advantages The main advantages inherent in this service are as follows:
- The diagnostic is integrated in the project, and can thus be conceived during development and therefore better meets the user's requirements.
-The error dating and recording system is done at the source (in the PLC), which means the information exactly represents the state of the process.
- You can connect a number of Viewers (Unity Pro, Magelis, Factory Cast) which will transcribe the exact state of the process to the user. Each Viewer is independent, and any action performed on one (for example, an acknowledgement) is automatically viewed on the others.

pupena_san

Re: TIMESTAMP WITH M340 AND UNITY PRO

Post by pupena_san » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:03 am

Simple method:
In Unity Pro use DFB from Diagnostic Library "ALRM_DIA"

In Vijeo Designer use Diagnostic Alarm Group