[? and request]:Altivar ATV16 + TSX 67 FIPIO + XTEL Software

другие контроллеры
autovalero

[? and request]:Altivar ATV16 + TSX 67 FIPIO + XTEL Software

Post by autovalero » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:14 am

There is a complex, under the control of the controller Telemeqanique TSX 67-455 with the bus FIPIO.
Bus-controlled variable speed Altivar ATV16 through agents TSX FPP10.
From time out of order inside the battery, which "holds" the memory controller.
Because there are soft XTEL 6.1 for OS / 2, I once kept all the configuration and program the controller.
The battery replaced, the configuration and the program has filled in again. Everything works except Altivar-s.
Panel interface on them VW3A16303 writes an error EFL, which under the instruction - error external control.
Communication with interface module works, sees them Diagnostics XTEL.
It is suspected that the reason is that in my XTEL 6.1 no configuration modules for Altivar and agent TSXFPP10.
That is, when you try to change the module or the module address on the bus to reinstall the program offers "integration config for XTEL", a floppy disk, which seem to go together with the agent and the interface.

Schneider took off all items with an order to buy officially fail.
Maybe someone has suddenly been preserved such antiquity, i would be most grateful for the help. And also for the good advice too.

autovalero

Re: [? and request]:Altivar ATV16 + TSX 67 FIPIO + XTEL Soft

Post by autovalero » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:08 am

The problem is solved. The reason is that XTEL software with full transfer of information does not account for the scope variables and constants. Scope of data needed to unload in the section PL7_3. Digital garbage caught in a variable initialization leads to a partial failure. Led me to is that with a different controller with the same program on two Altivar give dashes just in status.
And if you make reservation of the utility of the method of "stored - and immediately restore" it turns. If you have saved and to dig into settings, then the XTEL software wrote about the impossibility to upload the program pl7_3+config, and refuses to initialize controller. What is the reason for this behavior, I do not understand, may eventually face it. Thank you all.