Как в RSView из файла с расширением .mer получить проект

Прочие PLC и HMI на русском
nick+

Как в RSView из файла с расширением .mer получить проект

Post by nick+ » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Как в RSView из файла с расширением .mer получить проект? возможно ли вообще это?

Ryzhij

Re: Как в RSView из файла с расширением .mer получить проект

Post by Ryzhij » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Функция сия встроена в RSView Studio начиная с 5-й версии. Работает сносно, однако восстанавливает не всё. Кое-что руками придётся до-делывать. Больше всего проблем с адресацией.
Для более ранних версий есть несколько ухищрений, как вытащить развёрнутый проект из памяти панели или компа после запуска RSView ME.
Поищите на форумах что-то типа ".apa from .mer"

alphatomsk

Post by alphatomsk » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

Тоже есть такая проблема в 4 версии. Нигде ничего не нашел.В 5 версии можно преобразовать файлы созданные в ней.Бывает наложен проль.Может кто знает как его снять?

Ryzhij

Post by Ryzhij » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 am

Ну, кое-что из этого форума (dlink) почерпнуть можно...
Например:
[Post 7]
Author : n_lev
Date : November 17th, 2006 04:38 PM

There is a way to unarchive MER file...

To un-archive the MER file follow these easy steps:
1. Upload MER file from PanelView.
2. Double click on the project with the MER extension. RS View ME Station will start.
3. As long as RS View ME Station is running (even if an error is shown) it un-archives the project to:

C:\Documents and Settings\<login username>\Local Settings\Temp\~MER.00

Replace <login username> with your login details.

Note that “\Local Settings” is a hidden directory.
The un-archived files are deleted when ME Station is no longer running.
Ну, и далее по ветке

alphatomsk

Post by alphatomsk » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Попробовал этот хитрый ход.Проект действительно на время работы MEStation появляется в C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~MER.00.Скопировал даже в обход пароля. Но рисунки страниц (dfx) не читаются .

nick+

Post by nick+ » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 pm

alphatomsk wrote:Попробовал этот хитрый ход.Проект действительно на время работы MEStation появляется в C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Local Settings\Temp\~MER.00.Скопировал даже в обход пароля. Но рисунки страниц (dfx) не читаются .
У меня тоже сначало не читались , позже само вдруг заработало, странно.
Но сейчас проблема в другом.
Не могу открыть Tags, выдает ошибку:
"An error occurred while attempting to open the tag database editor" ("Произошла ошибка при попытке открыть редактор тегов базы данных")
Кто знает как это можно исправить?

Ryzhij

Post by Ryzhij » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Такое сообщение выскакивает либо при аварийном закрытии проекта, либо в случае когда у Вас русская локализованная версия Windows, в которой названия системных папок (или путь к проекту, или имя самого проекта) содержат кириллические символы.

В первом случае проблема сходна с описанной ниже:
Взято с других форумов
Show
http://www.plcdrives.com/forum/f8/facto ... ase-48016/

Arrow FactoryTalk RS View ME unable to save tag database

I just had this really annoying problem in my RSView ME project. After editing some tags I could not create a runtime version or test the application, each time I attempted it I got a message saying "unable to save tag database".

No attempts at changing anything seemed to cure this and my project seemed destined for the trash.

After searching the internets I finally came upon an Allen Bradley entry into the problem, and here is what it says:

First just try a reboot of the PC, this usually resolves the issue.

If rebooting the PC does not resolve the issue, then:

Shut down RSViewME Studio. If the RSLinx Enterprise Service is not in manual mode, place it in manual mode by:

Right clicking on 'My Computer' on the 'Desktop' or Start Menu and select 'Manage'.

In the right hand window pane, double left click 'Service and Applications'.

In the right hand window pane, double left click 'Services'.

Use the right hand slider bar and cursor down to RSLinx Enterprise.

Right click on RSLinx Enterprise and select its properties.

Click the down arrow for 'Startup Type' and select "Manual', click Apply and OK.

Reboot the computer.

Open a Windows Explorer window and browse to the following directory C:

\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME \HMI Projects and locate the folder that contains your application name and open it.

Select the folder Tag and open it. Delete the .cac file in the Tag folder and then return back to project name folder.

Select the Cache folder and delete the RDMdata folder.

Close and reboot the PC.

Restart RSView ME andbuild the MER.

Note: On occasion if this drive has been created from a Previous image of a hard drive with RSView ME and applications on it something happens to the tag database that does not permit a recovery as describe above. In that case the following has need to be done to attempt the recovery.

If the problem persists or you discover that you are unable to build any of the application in RSView Studio Machine Edition then:

Select file pull down and select new application, type a new name but DO NOT CLICK NEW, click import.

Browse to the HMI Projects folder usally up one folder and then you'll see it. If not the folder can be found as described, go to the C: drive.

Documents and Settings\all Users\(shared)Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME \HMI projects\ and find the application name on the folderthat we need to import. Drill in and find project_name.med and click on it and open.

The file should be imported, click OK and it will finish opening.

Go to the RSLinx Enterprise and double click communcation setup and choose new configuration.

Re-create your shortcut and reset up you local and target tabs. Rebuild the application.

Hope this helps someone else if they get this problem.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=26989

http://www.plctalk.com/qanda/showthread.php?t=43030

Your tag database for that project is corrupt. Search for "unable to save tag database" at AB's Knowledge base and there is instructions on how to fix it at the first link. Also, be aware that the HMI Project folder that your project is stored in should not be compacted to save disk space. (I've run into this on occasion).

1. Shut down RSViewME Studio

2. Open a Windows Explorer window and browse to the following directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\RSView Enterprise\ME\HMI Projects and locate the folder that contains your application name and open it.

3. Select the folder Tag and open it. Delete the .cac file in the Tag folder and then return back to project name folder.

4. Select the Cache folder and delete the RDMdata folder.

5. Close and reboot the PC.
Ну, и лечиться это должно сходным образом.

А во втором случае посмотрите тему Русский Windows. Что делать? на родственном форуме.
Что до меня, то я предпочитаю английскую WinXP SP3 с установленным русским MUI.