I'm alerted about viruses in these files:
* IbaAnalyzer-5.18.0 error 217 hotfix.exe
These files are created with Diablo2002 Universal Patcher
Files made with this tool are detecting as malicious by some antiviruses.
Truth is that it is a file packer.
* multiple file patcher
* programmable patch procedure
* offset patcher
* search and replace patcher
* text patcher
* registry patcher
* loader generator
* compare files (RawOffset and VirtualAddress) with different filesize
* attach files to patcher
* get filepaths from registry
* CRC32/MD5 and filesize checks
* patching packed files
* compress patcher with your favorite packer << this option are detecting as malicious by some antiviruses.
* save/load projects
* use custom skin in your patcher
* add music (Tracker Modules: xm,mod,it,s3m,mtm,umx,v2m,ahx,sid) to patcher
* multilanguage support
* and many more...