New look for the site

O форуме и файлообменниках.
Правила (или почему могут забанить)
Post Reply
venix
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:17 pm
Location: Europe

New look for the site

Post by venix » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 am

Hello!

I'm a little bit confuse with this new look but I think I will get use to it.

Another thing is with the search function.I couldn't use it.

Best regards!
Venix

sania
Site Admin
Posts: 1153
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:15 am

Re: New look for the site

Post by sania » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:19 am


venix
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:17 pm
Location: Europe

Re: New look for the site

Post by venix » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

Hello!

I saw it but a little to late.
Thanks!

Best regards!
Venix

mech962784
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: New look for the site

Post by mech962784 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 am

i am trying to send messages to some of the members but i find that the messages are still in the outbox and not moved to the sent messages. why?

CoMod
Site Admin
Posts: 3428
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:25 pm
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: New look for the site

Post by CoMod » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 am

mech962784 wrote:i am trying to send messages to some of the members but i find that the messages are still in the outbox and not moved to the sent messages. why?
because the recipient did not open private messages and not read them.
Я пытаюсь отправить сообщение некоторым из членов, но я вижу, что сообщения все еще находятся в папке "Исходящие", а не переехали на отправленное сообщение. почему?
потому что адресат не открывал личные сообщения и не читал их.

gigi10
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Europe

Re: New look for the site

Post by gigi10 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 am

Hello guys

on old forum the unread post was marked more significant (yellow color, some mark?).
it is posible made same marking here? - smaaal request from me :P

thanks for your work

enjoy

gigi10

CoMod
Site Admin
Posts: 3428
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:25 pm
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: New look for the site

Post by CoMod » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 am

gigi10 wrote:on old forum the unread post was marked more significant (yellow color, some mark?).
it is posible made same marking here? - smaaal request from me
I view Yellow
Image
but it only for logined users.

gigi10
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:18 pm
Location: Europe

Re: New look for the site

Post by gigi10 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 am

CoMod wrote:
gigi10 wrote:on old forum the unread post was marked more significant (yellow color, some mark?).
it is posible made same marking here? - smaaal request from me
I view Yellow
Image
but it only for logined users.
of course,I'm logged :wink:
I changed my theme to silver2 (or something) and waiting for new post...
on your attachment, my laptop display pink color, not yellow (and I'm not drunk :D )

Post Reply