[?]: Problems with InTouch 9.5

Прочие SCADA: iFix, InTouch, Citect, ...
Владимир

[?]: Problems with InTouch 9.5

Post by Владимир » Thu May 17, 2007 8:37 am

After installation of program InTouch the Manager of projects is started only.
At start writes the accepted license.
At attempt to open any project in Maker or Viewer nothing occurs.
That is the manager is closed and more any appendix does not open.
All simply dies...
Prompt where a glitch.
Windows XP SP2
in Russian wrote:После установки интача запускается только Менеджер проектов. При запуске пишет принятую лицензию. При попытке открыть проект (любой) в Мейкере или Вьювере ничего не происходит. То есть менеджер закрывается а больше никакое приложение не открывается. Все просто умирает...
Подскажите где глюк.
На машине стоит Винда ХР Про СП2

ian

Post by ian » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:52 pm

Nobody an idea what's wrong?

I just installed Intouch9.5 and i notice the same problem. I hope someone has a sollution.

Umencho

Post by Umencho » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 am

Hi

What kind of antivirus programm do you use. This problemm appears with NOD32 antivirus prograam. Remove the antivirus an try again. With Avast Professional, Intouch 9.5 working properly.

Best regards
umencho

nautical

Post by nautical » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:12 am

I also had problem with Intouch 9.5 before and final I re-install it (of course you must perform a unistall and re-boot the system again!!) with un-select to install the System Config Utilities, and then your installation will be completed with nothing wrong and they works fine for me for months ago!!!!!!

ian

Post by ian » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:48 am

I have NOD32 and i won't remove it because i think it's the best antivirus software, so i tried the solution from nautical but that didn't help me. I will wait for another solution because uninstalling NOD32 isn't an option.

Blade_007

Post by Blade_007 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:23 pm

ian wrote:I have NOD32 and i won't remove it because i think it's the best antivirus software, so i tried the solution from nautical but that didn't help me. I will wait for another solution because uninstalling NOD32 isn't an option.
Disable IMON.

ian

Post by ian » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:26 pm

I disabled IMON but with no result, I can start the Intouch "Application manager" but when i try to open any application or start a new application, the manager closes and i see in the task manager of windows that the application wm.exe is running but i see nothing on my screen.

the same with windowviewer, in the taskmanager view.exe is running but i see nothing on my screen.

fubrus0

Post by fubrus0 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:05 am

Use WinSockXPfix always after NOD32 update system (not virus data base). IMON have to be switch off.

Or stop Wonderware Log service.

ian

Post by ian » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm

fubrus0 wrote:Use WinSockXPfix always after NOD32 update system (not virus data base). IMON have to be switch off.

Or stop Wonderware Log service.
Thank you very much, WinSockXPfix did the trick and Intouch works fine now.

Greetings,
Ian

prohos

Re: [?]: Problems with InTouch 9.5

Post by prohos » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 am

Hi there!
My suggestion for you is to try to fix your problem, maybe perform a scan, but you need to use a high quality antivirus software, so you make sure you do that. You will fix it, anything has a solution.