Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532, Zenon 8, Zenon 7.10 SP0

Прочие SCADA: iFix, InTouch, Citect, ...
Hexados

Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532, Zenon 8, Zenon 7.10 SP0

Post by Hexados » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:57 pm

Hello all, I'm looking for the medicine/patch for the following Zenon SCADA software:

- Zenon 8
- Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532
- Zenon 7.10 SP0 B5560

If ANYONE has the medicine for any of these and is able to share it for free, I would very much appreciate it. The forum already holds the installation files for these versions (except for the 7.60 version). I'm trying to find links, but all I'm getting are either broken links, unanswered responses, or requests for remote activation for one PC for a price (and no offense, but I do not want to risk my computer compromised that way. The second problem is that it also can't be done in a virtual environment because Zenon installation detects the VM).

Thank you all in advance!

SHKODRAN

Re: Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532, Zenon 8, Zenon 7.10 SP0

Post by SHKODRAN » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:47 pm

Hexados wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:57 pm
Hello all, I'm looking for the medicine/patch for the following Zenon SCADA software:

- Zenon 8
- Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532
- Zenon 7.10 SP0 B5560

If ANYONE has the medicine for any of these and is able to share it for free, I would very much appreciate it. The forum already holds the installation files for these versions (except for the 7.60 version). I'm trying to find links, but all I'm getting are either broken links, unanswered responses, or requests for remote activation for one PC for a price (and no offense, but I do not want to risk my computer compromised that way. The second problem is that it also can't be done in a virtual environment because Zenon installation detects the VM).

Thank you all in advance!
You're so funny. :)
What you're asking for, do you carry money in your pocket, so, why one has to crack it for free for you ?
Explain us your twisted logic...

I gave you the right contacts to have your version registered with a few spicies ... Why are you acting like a miserable?
Buy your registered copy and stop filling world forums with your requests.

I bought my version, I am very happy with the functioning and the price, compared to the profit, is not comparable.

Hexados

Re: Zenon SCADA 7.60 SP0 Build 39532, Zenon 8, Zenon 7.10 SP0

Post by Hexados » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:52 pm

SHKODRAN wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:47 pm

You're so funny. :)
What you're asking for, do you carry money in your pocket, so, why one has to crack it for free for you ?
Explain us your twisted logic...

I gave you the right contacts to have your version registered with a few spicies ... Why are you acting like a miserable?
Buy your registered copy and stop filling world forums with your requests.

I bought my version, I am very happy with the functioning and the price, compared to the profit, is not comparable.
First of all, what you had stated in previous posts is that you had the crack for those older versions and that you were able to give them for free. I contacted you in private, and you said that you don't have them anymore. That's fine. So, I just asked anyone else who has the crack and can give it out for free. The whole point of the crack is to allow those who TRULY cannot afford it to use the software, and then when they do have enough money, buy it. What you're doing is charging money... for the crack! THE CRACK! Explain to us YOUR twisted and messed up logic. If I could buy the registered version, I most definitely would. But as it happens, my country is undergoing a big hyperinflation in economy, so much that even a mere 80$ is more than a person's salary! So you know NOTHING about my situation (or the situation of ANY OTHER individual here in the forums)! So how about YOU stop spamming the forums about these Zenon SCADA crack sales, and leave those who respectfully request (if other members are capable to provide, no pressure, no forcing others... none of that stuff) alone! If you don't like it, then you can get out of here! (not_allow)