Request: Ifix 2.5

Прочие SCADA: iFix, InTouch, Citect, ...
JoostN

Request: Ifix 2.5

Post by JoostN » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 am

Hello,
I need to make a small modification to an existing Ifix scada system version 2.5.
I've been told that the program runs in demo-mode for 2 hours when the hardware dongle is removed and that modifications can be done that way, so this should be OK.
However, for the moment I can not find any version of Ifix 2.5.
Does somebody know where it is still available.
As the modification is really small (a valve and some alarms) there is no intention to upgrade the installation.

Thanks a lot !

mryxx

Post by mryxx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:48 am

I have it. But I have no account on any file sharing service. So, can you send instructions how to upload it. It's cca 165MB (big IE5.5).

There are alternatives. You can contact your local iFix dealer, if his location is close to you. Since your request is legal and this is very old version of hardlock protected software, there should be no problem getting CD.
Other possibility is to make image of PC running iFix and make modifications in VMWare on other PC.

JoostN

Great to hear

Post by JoostN » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:18 am

Hello mryxx,

This is really great, thanks already for wanting to send it to me. You can send it to me using the website "you sent it.com". However, the upload size of the file is limited to 100Mb then but maybe it is possible to split the program in 2 different files.

I already informed in Belgium for the version 2.5 but it seems as I will not get any result at all. The version is not "available" anymore they tell me.

Maybe the easiest way to obtain the version is by sending it to me using regular mail. If you tell me the price, I can even pay in advance so that you take no risk at all.

Greetings

mryxx

Post by mryxx » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ULCWIB4

"Enjoy" it, and good luck with project ;)

JoostN

Thank you very much

Post by JoostN » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 am

Busy uploading now. Thanks a lot for your help. Very much appreciated.

dibolo

Post by dibolo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 am