KBD Engineering GmbH is an owner-managed, medium-sized family business based in Cologne. Our core business is the development of new automated special systems, as well as the realisation of production engineering solutions to meet the individual requirements of our customers.
To support our engineering team, we are looking for the following person as soon as possible
SPS programmer in full time.
- As a PLC programmer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the planning, development and programming of PLC controls such as Simatic S7 for special machines or ,plants.
- You will accompany the pre-commissioning in the factory and will later also be co-responsible for the commissioning on site at the customer's premises.
- Independent working and taking responsibility
- The support and training of the customer is also an essential part of your job.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics.
- You already have good knowledge and experience in PLC programming with e.g. S7 and WinCC flexible or TIA Portal
- Good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of German is an advantage
- Willingness to travel within the scope of commissioning nationally/ internationally depending on the project
- A job in a market with a secure future
- Challenging and varied tasks in a constantly growing company
- A performance-related salary
- A motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere
If you find yourself in this job description and are interested in actively supporting our team and bringing it further forward, then we look forward to receiving your complete application. Send it by e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about our company, please visit www.kbd-engineering.de.
We look forward to hearing from you!
KBD Engineering GmbH / Germany
1 post • Page 1 of 1