[?]: problem with RS View32 Runtime StartUp

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
niki vb

[?]: problem with RS View32 Runtime StartUp

Post by niki vb » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:22 am

Hi everybody,
so i have the fallowing problem.
I have a RS view project and i want to make it starts automatically so there is no need the operator to hit Run project every time.
I'm fallowing the instructions in the AB's manual and I createt shortcut in the startup folder but each time i try to put in the command line the path there is a problem, for example I type:
"C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\rsvrt32.exe" "C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\YourProject\MyProject.rsv" /r

and there is a message for an unexisting path, and the fallowing coorection is displayed

C:\"C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\rsvrt32.exe" "C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software\RSView\YourProject\MyProject.rsv"\r
If someone had experienced the same problem or know how is the right way of doing it pleace help

Adjuster

Post by Adjuster » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:32 am

The problem is not AB, and in Windows. More precisely, in the wrong establishment label.

It is better to create a BAT file and place it in a folder autostart. Here is the body of the file:

"C: \ Program Files \ Rockwell Software \ RSView \ rsvrt32.exe" "C: \ Program Files \ Rockwell Software \ RSView \ YourProject \ MyProject.rsv" / r