[?]: CLX Trainer = RSLogix Emulate 5000 ?

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
eando

[?]: CLX Trainer = RSLogix Emulate 5000 ?

Post by eando » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 am

Hi dudes,

Sorry but I'm a bit in a mess: Is it the same CLX Trainer than RSLogix Emulate 5000 ?

If not, does anybody knows how to download the operative version of CLXTrainer or the key itself to activate it?

Thanks in advance

Abdelkhalek

Post by Abdelkhalek » Thu May 01, 2008 9:41 am

Hi eando,

CLX Trainer is a computer based training for control logix PLC, but RSLogix emulate 5000 is an emulator for simulating some kinds of allen bradley PLC "ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, ..", the two things are totally different.

If you have got the CLX Trainer, Upload it and we will try to see its activation and serial for you.

Thank you

eando

Post by eando » Sat May 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Thanks Abdelkhalek,

I've got to solve the activation of the CLX by downloading it from a link to rapidshare posted in this forum. I just followed the instructions for activating it and now is fully functional. The only problem is that this download is a ripped version and do not include the package of execise files as the original version.

I've got also the RSLogix Emulate 5000 (the link is also posted in here) but when trying to install, just at the endo of the installation process, I got a windows error message with number 1722 saying that the windows installer didn't end an operation as expected....I've tried by several ways to solve this (even updating the MSI installer) but nothing seems to work properly.

I read on a Rockwell forum that a newer version 16.03 solves this problem, that is typical when trying to install the RX Emulate 5000 in non US windows xp systems.I don't know where to get this 16.03 version from. I wonder if someone else have got this same problem.

Thanks

alexanderfortis

Re: [?]: CLX Trainer = RSLogix Emulate 5000 ?

Post by alexanderfortis » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:42 pm

eando can you post a link for the CLX trainer? would really appreciate it