kurnaz5

(Solved)Rockwell - FactoryTalk View Server and Database Fail

Post by kurnaz5 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:21 pm

sorry my English

i setup FTView Studio
when i create any project or open any project some errors occured on the screen
"out of service RNA/$Local"
"loss of service RNA/$Local"
"service loading" then a few seconds later message box occured with this message "database synchronization or conversation failed, cannot load hmi server"
when i try to create/open machine project then message is "OPC error"
i search forums people says remove tags folder, remove ceche folder, use fix tool for framework, reinstal, repair, reboot but not working with me

i tried windows 32bit, 64bit, i changed language to English from Turkish, and "region settings" and "unicode settings" form "reegion and language" but not worked for me

Solution is (For my problem); use Windows with Default English Language, if you change language to English doesnt work, you have to setup windows with English language (on virtual machine)
now there are 2 errors "out of service RNA/$Local","loss of service RNA/$Local" but services restarting succesfully then everytings working good, Have a good day

Keywords;
RNA / $Local,RNA/$Local,RNA / $Global,RNA/$Global,Out of service,Loss of service,Out of service RNA/$Local,Loss of service RNA/$Local,Out of service RNA/$Global,Loss of service RNA/$Global,
database synchronization or conversation failed, cannot load hmi server,database synchronization or conversation failed, cannot load hmi service,Tagsvr,Tagsrv,Criticalerror

darren19

Re: (Solved)Rockwell - FactoryTalk View Server and Database Fail

Post by darren19 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:52 am

Good day how can fix my problem says the hmi in the area rna;local refused to load a project.