RSTrainer - SIMPLE ACTIVATION PROCEDURE REQUEST

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
drdadara

RSTrainer - SIMPLE ACTIVATION PROCEDURE REQUEST

Post by drdadara » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:43 am

Dear friends,

IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE HELP, IF NOBODY RESPOND THAT THIS FORUM ABPUT ALLEN BRADLEY IS PRETTY MUCH FOREST WITHOUT PATH. I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH SIEMES, OMRON, SCHNEIDER, BUT ALLEN BRADLEY IT IS DISASTER TO FIND PROPER INFORMATION. IF NOT HERE WOUDL YOU SUGGEST ME TO TRY TO ASK GUYS FROM fake FORUM, PLEASE ADVISE.

I am trying for 7 full days to install and properly activate RSTrainer programs. Let me give as short as possible overview. I have downloaded successfully the following:

RSTrainer 2000 for RSLinx
RSTrainer 2000 for SLC 500 Fundamentals
RSTrainer for RSLogix 5
RSTrainer for RSLogix 500 Software – Documenting & Searching
RSTrainer for RSLogix 500 Software – Offline Programming
RSTrainer for RSLogix 5000 Software - Offline Programming
RSTrainer for RSLogix 5000 Software - Project Configuration
RSTrainer for SLC 500 Hardware Fundamentals
RSTrainer for SLC 500 Programming Fundamentals

I could not find all parts for the following, links on plc.fake are inconsistent, and looking directly of 4shared and all over could not find it:

-FactoryTalk View ME Software - Applications and Displays PART 2 IS MISSING
-FactoryTalk View ME Software - Interactive Objects ASKS FOR DISC 2 DURING INSTALLATION
-RSTrainer 2000 for RSLogix 500 PART 3 IS MISSING
-RSTrainer for ControlLogix Fundamentals PART 3 IS MISSING
-RSTrainer for RSLogix 5000 Software - Motion PART 2 IS MISSING
-RSTrainer for RSLogix 5000 Software - Online Monitoring PART 2 IS MISSING
-RSTrainer Student Manager COPY PROTECTION COULD NOT BE FIND shows after installation

For all those that were installed correctly I could not activate them, showing me one of the two following errors on startup:

Initialisin RSTrainer... Flex Activation could not be find, OR

Activation not detected or in use

-I TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING SUGGESTED HERE AND NOT WORKING.

-I TRIED INSTALLING FACTORYTALK ACTIVATION TOOL ON WIN 7 64BIT ENTERPRISE WITHOUT SUCCESS, IT CANNOT TO THE SERVICE CONTROL MANAGER(THE SERVICE IS NOT INSTALLED, CAUSE DURING INTALLATION IT GIVES AN ERROR)

-I TRIED INSTALLING FACTORYTALK ACTIVATION TOOL ON WIN XP VIRTUAL MODE SUCESSFULLY, AND RUNNIGN SUCESSFULLY, AND CREATED .LIC FILE BASED ON THE LINK PROVIED HERE AT About AB Activations PAGE 8

-I DOWNLOADED AB_All_Time_Collection, AB PLC stuff, Rockwell Activations FTAV4.00.01(BUT I DO NOT HAVE SETUP OF THIS)+LogixDesignerV29.00+FTView8.20+RSLinxClassicV3.81, Rockwell authorization, ROCKWELL_LICENSES.

-I HAVE BEEN READING MANY POSTs, AND I MADE .LIC FILE

- I TRYED TO FIND GOOD LINK FOR RStr2k32.dll WITHOUT SUCCESS

- I TRIED TO PLAY WITH .LIC FILE AND SERIAL NUMBERS AND OTHER DATA TO PROPERLY RUN ANY RSTRAINER PROGRAM WITHOUT SUCCESS

- I TRIED TO FIND LINK TO DOWNLOAD PATCHED .DLL FILES BUT WITHOUT SUCCESS

ALL OF THIS MY FRIENDS ARE USELESS WITHOUT CONCISE AND UNUMBIGUOUS EXPLANATION HOW TO MAKE IT WORK. I KNOW THERE WOULD BE HERE SOME PEEOPLE FROM ROCKWELL WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THING TERRIBLY HARD, BUT THEY SHOULD BE EXCLUDED AND THEIR POSTS DELETED EVERY TIME THEY TRY THAT.