Not able to make object "VBA contolled" (sos)

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
sachincool786

Not able to make object "VBA contolled" (sos)

Post by sachincool786 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Dear Experts!!!

Actually i have two problems :

1. I want to change the object (FT View SE v8.0) property to "VBA controlled". But its not allowing me to do it, like as you can see on the pic.

2. I want to make an array of objects in FT View like as shown in the pic (Image of VB form): the object name is azul and the index is 0 so the object shown in the pic is azul(0)

VB Form code is :

Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To 224
Load gris(i)
azul(i).Visible = True
Next i
azul(0).Visible = True
For i = 0 To 224
azul(i).Top = gris(0).Top
azul(i).Width = gris(0).Width
Next i
For i = 0 To 224
azul(i).Left = azul(0).Left + i * azul(0).Width
Next i
End Sub

As you can clearly see in VB code I have created one object only, but rest of the objects are being created by Code only

I want to do the same thing in FT View SE v8.0

Please please help!!!!!

NowanH

Re: Not able to make object "VBA contolled" (sos)

Post by NowanH » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:50 pm

sachincool786 wrote: 1. I want to change the object (FT View SE v8.0) property to "VBA controlled". But its not allowing me to do it, like as you can see on the pic.
Some objects don't support all the properties. Panel object doesn't support Vba controlled property.
sachincool786 wrote: 2. I want to make an array of objects in FT View like as shown in the pic (Image of VB form): the object name is azul and the index is 0 so the object shown in the pic is azul(0)
So far I know you can not create objects during runtime.

If you want to draw a row of rectangles and be able to turn them on the best you can do is:

a) Create all rectangles during design time.
b) Put an invisible numeric indicator with an analog tag in the same display.
c) Go to animation properties of each rectangle and write an equation to control the visibility, using the analog tag as a control variable.

For example, you can use a tag named VisibilityControl and the equation for the first rectangle could be VisibilityControl >= 1, for the second rectangle could be VisibilityControl >= 2. Since I don't know what is the purpose of this animation I can not give you a better advice.