[?]: Rslogix 5000 Activation

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
Turboredteg

[?]: Rslogix 5000 Activation

Post by Turboredteg » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:44 am

Hello,
I am very new to the forum, I would like to first say that it's a great source of information.
I know the information maybe on this site, but I am still unclear on how to "Activate" Rslogix 5000 I have numerous versions available. I have tried a virtual floppy drive with no success. Which I am probably not doing right. And I have not been able to edit the factory Talk software due to the fact that I cannot find a valid link to the RAR files. If someone has the time I need to install Rslogix 5000 Version 16.0 + Rslinx classic+ Rslogix 500. I do not have and keys and I need the software to b fully functional. Any help at all is appreciated. PM me if you can help.

psgama

Re: [?]: Rslogix 5000 Activation

Post by psgama » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:22 am

Welcome to the forum.

First off, always make backup of the files you patch before patching.
You will need a Hex editor program. Free one is "HxD" Works well.

You will need install serials for the programs you are installing, they can all be found here.
You will need to know what version of Factory Talk Activation, Rslinx and the software you are trying to patch
You will need to know how to disable the Factory Talk activation services. Use services.msc from the run menu
You will have to edit your license file and add information found in the forum to it to properly run the softwares.

Each Version of RSlogix will have to be patched individually. So install one at a time, patch, make sure it work and move to next version. There may be multiple files to patch for each.

New method may be to install old version of rslogix, modify license file and then upgrade to version 3.60 of Factory Talk Activation found on this forum, there is new method that passes CRC check. Look for it in posts that mention Studio 5000 v23 and above.

This topic will get you started.
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=15633

Turboredteg

Post by Turboredteg » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:29 pm

Thank you for the response. I was able to install v19.0 and have taken care of my problems with Rslinx. Everything is working, and I have to say that this forum is great. And thank you psgama.

Cristiano14

Post by Cristiano14 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:28 pm

I'm looking for Factorytalk View Studio Site Edition v9.00.00, does anyone have it? Can someone help me?

Thanks!