urgent HELP for PLC 1769-L32E and PANELVIEW PLUS 1000

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
George SM

urgent HELP for PLC 1769-L32E and PANELVIEW PLUS 1000

Post by George SM » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:18 pm

Dear colleagues,

please help with some questions! it is URGENT! (we have one day now and we don't want to come to customer again for this issue)

My colleague went for machine start-up (S7 and LOGO). Job is done but customer ask additionally to make some job which is not in our competence (Allen Bradley)
1. Remove message from HMI screen (picture below)
2. Make backup of PLC.

What does message mean? It is so serious message? What this message can say more? Problem with PLS or battery?
How to disable this message?

How to make PLS back up? To make upload? How to find IP address for connection if it is not written in documentation?
We have installed at notebook RSLogix 5000 v15.01. Maybe we need to instal another version?

Thanks in advance!!!

Уважаемые коллеги,

прошу вашей помощи по нижеследующим вопросам. Очень срочно! (у нас есть один день и мы не хотим снова к нему лететь для решения этого вопроса)
Ситуация такая:
Мой коллега уехал на запуск машины (S7 и LOGO) Работу сделал, но заказчик настоятельно просит решить следующие вопросы которые не в нашей компетенции:

1. Удалить сообщение с экрана (фото внизу)
2. Сделать бекап контроллера

Что может означать сообщение на экране, кроме того, что написано "Загруженны данные, проверьте установки/параметры процесса"? Может контроллер сбоит, батарейка села?
Как стереть сообщение и заблокировать его дальнейшее появление? Есть варианты?

Как сделать бэкап PLC? Сделать Upload? Как найти IP адрес для подключения если в документации он не указан?
У коллеги на ноуте установлен RSLogix 5000 v 15.01. Может другая версия нужна?

Большое спасибо!!!

tushar_matrix

Re: urgent HELP for PLC 1769-L32E and PANELVIEW PLUS 1000

Post by tushar_matrix » Thu May 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Hello My friend,

1. Remove message from HMI screen (picture below)

For removing message from the HMI screen , HMI modification is required,
A) Get the panel builder 32 software.Install in laptop
B) Connect HMI PVPlus1000. Upload program to laptop from HMI.(get it from HMI memory (C:\.......)
C) Make changes (remove message related things) rename the file (RevA) & download i.e. (Store to memory c:\...of HMI,), keep older file as it is
D) select your file from the above directry (Load HMI), and run application.

2. Make backup of PLC.

E) Now from above backup you have HMI application in Panel builder , so you can get the IP adress details of (PLC-Node) . see my attached Pic
F) If PLc is compac logix or control logix you have to use RSLOGIX5000 (V15,16...)
G) Configure Ethernet driver in RSLinkx and connect to plc through RSLogix 5000 and upload (Save program to laptop) from( PLC) ;thats all you have taken backup of PLC

What does message mean? It is so serious message? What this message can say more? Problem with PLS or battery?

Well i guess this message is triggred for operators infromation only , which mean that HMI has copied setpoint values from PLC. I guess this happen on HMI powerup/or
resrted due to power losss and then resumed. so this is not serious and nothing to do with batery.
to disable this refer my attached image.

How to make PLS back up? To make upload? How to find IP address for connection if it is not written in documentation?
We have installed at notebook RSLogix 5000 v15.01. Maybe we need to instal another version?

alredy explained in point 2. E),F),G)...for getting Ip adresses refer my attached image

[img]http://pixvenue.com/showimage/PanelView ... 298973.jpg

[img]http://i11.pixs.ru/storage/9/7/3/PanelV ... 298973.jpg

[img]http://pixvenue.com/showimage/PanelView ... 299229.png

[img]http://i11.pixs.ru/storage/2/2/9/PanelV ... 299229.png

Good Luck,

I have PB 3.82
Rslogix V15,16,17

NowanH

Re: urgent HELP for PLC 1769-L32E and PANELVIEW PLUS 1000

Post by NowanH » Sat May 30, 2015 11:39 pm

George SM wrote: please help with some questions! it is URGENT!
I really don´t like when people say "it´s urgent". I'm only answering because the information could be helpful to other users.
George SM wrote: 1. Remove message from HMI screen (picture below)

This is the first time I read that kind of message; I think it´s a message created by the original programmer. Since you say that the PLC is a CompactLogix (1769-L32E), there are two possible reasons to loose the program:

- Battery problem.
- Faulty grounding.

The message is also indicating that you need to manually adjust any setpoint that is different from the original version of the program. That´s a common situation since the operating conditions may have changed from the time that the machine was commissioned.

¿How to disable the message? ¿Really? What do you do if the engine light in your car is on? Kill the light or troubleshoot the fault?
You need to check the battery and grounding.
George SM wrote: 2. Make backup of PLC.

- The message says that the program was re-loaded. That means there is a compactflash card inserted in the PLC. You can make a backup from the card.
- CompactLogix has a serial port. You can connect a laptop and upload the program. Attention: you need the correct version of RsLogix, if the PLC has firmware 15 then you need RsLogix 15.
- If the PanelView application has a configuration button (programmers sometimes put that button in a maintenance page) you can find the PanelView and PLC addresses.
- Use any ip address scanner (google for it).
tushar_matrix wrote: ... Now from above backup you have HMI application in Panel builder...
You need FactoryTalkView Studio (former RsView Studio) to be able to upload an aplication from a PanelView Plus, not PanelBuilder.