PanelView+ MERuntime.exe Application Fatal Error 0xc0000005

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
hssn_j

PanelView+ MERuntime.exe Application Fatal Error 0xc0000005

Post by hssn_j » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi
I have a problem with the panelview plus 1500 as follows:
For three weeks ago, for some unknown reason, the PanelView can not run applications in it. Every time I want to run application, I get the following error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MERuntime.exe Application has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
Program: MERuntime.exe
Execption: 0xc0000005
Address: 01624217

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jobs that I did for solve the problem are as follows:

1- I Deleted the application file(*.mer) and Reloaded the file to Panelview But Error Still Remains.
2- I Deleted Application file and Then Upgraded PanelView Firmware to 5.0.0.9 And Reloaded the Application file ,But Error Still Remains.
3- I Deleted Application file(*.mer) again and Upgraded PV firmware to 5.10.10 And Reloaded the Application ,But Error Still Remains.

(sos)[/b]

tepisjrf

Re: PanelView+ MERuntime.exe Application Fatal Error 0xc0000

Post by tepisjrf » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:56 pm

in the start screen, look if a picture that you imported is in that scree, deleted the picture ans try again the procedure generation, load and run. Rockwell recomend import in the picture .bmp filer.

Good luck

hssn_j

Re: PanelView+ MERuntime.exe Application Fatal Error 0xc0000

Post by hssn_j » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Thank you for attention
But The problem is here that this application file was working properly at 3 weeks ago and I reload Exactly that program.