AB GP 8600 & PC how connect?

RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, LogixPro ...
volp

AB GP 8600 & PC how connect?

Post by volp » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 am

Всем привет. Есть древний (лет 20 ) контроллер AB GP 8600 , я так понимаю , что этот раритет от Allen-Bradley. Соединяется она с компом через RS232 с помощью программки GP-IP . В чем собственно проблема ? Вяжется она с компом с процом только уровня 086 - 486. Причем на процах уровня 286-486 обязательное условие для связи - отключенный кэш проца. Пробовал применять программы , эмулирующие замедление частоты работы процессора - роли не играет, важно именно отключать кэш. На пентиумах и старше не смогли заставить ее работать. Нужна мобильность , а значит нужен бук . Достать такой в сто раз сложнее , чем купить новый :D . У кого был опыт связи этого контроллера с современным компом? Может через виртуальную машину(если там есть возможность эмулировать именно старый проц) ? Принимаются любые идеи , так как вопрос очень острый.
To admin : Если не сложно запостите этот вопрос с переводом на англ. в специализированную ветку по Брэдли ( по англ. я читаю , но с русского перевести не потяну)
English wrote:To all regards. Is ancient (years 20) controller AB GP 8600, I so understand, that this rarity from Allen-Bradley. It is connected with PC through RS232 with the aid of the program GP-IP. In what strictly problem? It tallies with PC with CPU only of level 086 - 486. Moreover on CPU of level 286-486 necessary condition for the connection - off cache CPU. It tried to use the programs, which emulate retarding the frequency of the work of processor - role it does not play, it is important to precisely disconnect cache. To [pentium] and older they could not force it to work. Mobility is necessary, and means necessary laptop. To reach similar is one hundred times more complex than to purchase new. In whom was the experience of the connection of this controller with contemporary PC? Can through the virtual machine (if we there there is the possibility emulate precisely old CPU)? Any ideas start, since a question is very sharp. To admin: If complicatedly do not write this question with the transfer on the Engl. into the specialized branch concerning Bradley (on the Engl. I I read, but from the Russian to transfer I will not stretch)

sania
Site Admin

Post by sania » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm

for translate use http://babelfish.yahoo.com/