How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

CX-One, CX programmer, NTST, Syswin ....
maxi2570
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by maxi2570 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Tom

I have a Sysmac Studio project with a FB locked. Can you also unlock this?

Thanks

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Tue May 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Share file links and try

maxi2570
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by maxi2570 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:02 pm

Last edited by maxi2570 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

dj1178
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by dj1178 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:02 am

Sysmac Studio is so hard, if you can crack it. please share the way

basuni11
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 14, 2020 12:38 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer password

Post by basuni11 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:52 pm

Toms wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:46 am
Enjoy 17952871
HI,
Can you please help me in unlock the cx program

jetuaime81
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer password

Post by jetuaime81 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:30 pm

Where is the program?

nghia
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 4:14 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by nghia » Sat May 16, 2020 4:46 am

Hi,
Can you please help me in unlock the cx program, here is the project:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8m8k8ubh0 ... XA.7z/file
thanks for the help in advance

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat May 16, 2020 9:33 am

Sysmac Studio is under great pressure to crack, and it has not been successfully unlocked yet. Have a good teacher to study together (sorry)

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat May 16, 2020 9:53 am

nghia wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:46 am
Hi,
Can you please help me in unlock the cx program, here is the project:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8m8k8ubh0 ... XA.7z/file
thanks for the help in advance
Enjoy:22446688

maxi2570
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by maxi2570 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Toms wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 9:33 am
Sysmac Studio is under great pressure to crack, and it has not been successfully unlocked yet. Have a good teacher to study together (sorry)
Don't have to be sorry. Thanks anyway.

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sun May 17, 2020 10:24 am

Many attempts have finally unlocked, unfortunately there is no way to retrieve the original password, only the protected password can be deleted,
See PM (pm)

nghia
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 4:14 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by nghia » Mon May 18, 2020 1:40 am

This is the best news for starting a new week.
It worked and helps my works a lot.
Thanks Toms so much!

dj1178
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by dj1178 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:32 am

Toms wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:24 am
Many attempts have finally unlocked, unfortunately there is no way to retrieve the original password, only the protected password can be deleted,
See PM (pm)
So nice. Could u show us how to delete it ?

killer0000007
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by killer0000007 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:06 am

Hi guys!!

Anyone Can find me the "Horloge" Omron FB Password please?

https://mega.nz/file/EkdxFSwZ#ajR8XpUs8 ... o9MMrhRMeU

Cordially

Ouissam
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:39 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Ouissam » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 pm


hongminhbv
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:28 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by hongminhbv » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:31 am

Please help me.. function block password..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AQAylV ... sp=sharing
Thankyou

vlad2006gr
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by vlad2006gr » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:52 am

Ouissam wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 pm
Thank you to unlock this program
This is a configuration file. Where is the project itself?
killer0000007 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:06 am
Anyone Can find me the "Horloge" Omron FB
See PM

Wanchai
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:34 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Wanchai » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:50 am

Hello!
Pls help me read pass FB of this project Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c1h7sy7huslf ... 3.cxp?dl=0

vlad2006gr
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by vlad2006gr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Wanchai wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:50 am
Pls help me
see PM

xiebl
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:57 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by xiebl » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:50 pm

anyone can unPassword Library in ABB Compact Control Builder?

IBMAcer
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by IBMAcer » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:42 am

hongminhbv wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:31 am
Please help me.. function block password..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AQAylV ... sp=sharing
Thankyou
705020

engrmunir786
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by engrmunir786 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:50 am

Dear all experts
I want to know the detailed step by step procedure of using ollydbg to recover password.. can any of you help me to perform this operation by myself.. Please help me... can i use this software to recover any kind of password with same procedure.. any of you are expert knowledge of ollydbg???

raynjfi
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by raynjfi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 am

i need someone helping me to unlock the password of FB in this program
https://we.tl/t-e2dY1JF0uO

vivek narshana
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by vivek narshana » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:19 pm

hi tom
i have cx programmer project in which function block is password protected .
please help me to creck.
link is given below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JDO6ZE ... sp=sharing

fbarbosa
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:49 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by fbarbosa » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi all.

I've been struggling with CX-P and OllyDbg for several hours, but I wasn't able to find nor the memory addresses nor the passwords of a CX-Programmer project.
Can you help me please?

Regards.

vlad2006gr
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: Belarus

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by vlad2006gr » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:53 am

vivek narshana wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:19 pm
i have cx programmer project in which function block
bad link
raynjfi wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:18 am
i need someone helping me
see PM

dejmit
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by dejmit » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Hello!
Can anyone help determine the password for the Task Read protected project file? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFXOMg ... sp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

kurakuralangit
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Bandung

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by kurakuralangit » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 am

Hello everyone,

Please help me to unlock 2 FB for this program https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_7dgcV ... sp=sharing
Thanks for considering my request. :D

Chauhan_428
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Chauhan_428 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Hii please help to get passwords of fb
Here in link of program
https://gofile.io/d/11tC27

Thanks in advance

tkfei
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:55 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by tkfei » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:22 am

Hi.anyone can help to unlock the FB password?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/flh3sfkgq ... A.cxp/file

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:45 am

tkfei wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:22 am
Hi.anyone can help to unlock the FB password?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/flh3sfkgq ... A.cxp/file
FB PASSWORD
lotsa1
lotsa2
lotsa3
lotsa4
lotsa5
lotsa6
lotsa7
lotsa8
lotsa9
lotsa11
lotsa12

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:04 am

kurakuralangit wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 am
Hello everyone,

Please help me to unlock 2 FB for this program https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_7dgcV ... sp=sharing
Thanks for considering my request. :D
FB POSSWORD
z4h3o2n1
qwerz

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 am

Chauhan_428 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Hii please help to get passwords of fb
Here in link of program
https://gofile.io/d/11tC27

Thanks in advance
Link cannot be opened, reload

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:07 am

dejmit wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm
Hello!
Can anyone help determine the password for the Task Read protected project file? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFXOMg ... sp=sharing

Thanks in advance!
The link cannot be opened without authorization, please open the permission or reload

Chauhan_428
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Chauhan_428 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 am

Toms wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 am
Chauhan_428 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Hii please help to get passwords of fb
Here in link of program
https://gofile.io/d/11tC27

Thanks in advance
Link cannot be opened, reload
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qefetbheq ... d.cxp/file

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Chauhan_428 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 am
Toms wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 am
Chauhan_428 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Hii please help to get passwords of fb
Here in link of program
https://gofile.io/d/11tC27

Thanks in advance
Link cannot be opened, reload
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qefetbheq ... d.cxp/file
FB PASSWORD
wwwwwwww

tkfei
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:55 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by tkfei » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Toms wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:45 am
tkfei wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:22 am
Hi.anyone can help to unlock the FB password?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/flh3sfkgq ... A.cxp/file
FB PASSWORD
lotsa1
lotsa2
lotsa3
lotsa4
lotsa5
lotsa6
lotsa7
lotsa8
lotsa9
lotsa11
lotsa12
Thank you very much~~~~ :) :)

Chauhan_428
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Chauhan_428 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:03 am

Toms wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:07 pm
Chauhan_428 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:32 am
Toms wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 am
Chauhan_428 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:54 pm
Hii please help to get passwords of fb
Here in link of program
https://gofile.io/d/11tC27

Thanks in advance
Link cannot be opened, reload
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qefetbheq ... d.cxp/file
FB PASSWORD
wwwwwwww
Thank you very much (tyou) (tyou) (tyou)

wesleydavd
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:36 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by wesleydavd » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:39 am

I've tried using olly, could you please find out the fbs password?


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6evTI ... sp=sharing

wesleydavd
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:36 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by wesleydavd » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Help!

dj1178
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:37 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by dj1178 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:01 am

wesleydavd wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:02 pm
Help!
please uplaod your project, so that i CAN HELP YOU

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:28 am

wesleydavd wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:39 am
I've tried using olly, could you please find out the fbs password?


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6evTI ... sp=sharing
Task password:10203040

Ade Octaviano
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Ade Octaviano » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

hy toms. could you help me please open FB password on my plc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FvkwNW ... sp=sharing

Toms
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:56 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Toms » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:23 am

FB password: FVPISTON

Ade Octaviano
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:21 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Ade Octaviano » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:45 am

Thanks toms,

alexb2006
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by alexb2006 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 am

Help me find out the password, it works very badly when you don't know what is happening inside the controller
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WrujTX ... sp=sharing

Autodeploy
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:41 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Autodeploy » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:45 am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IXXDig ... sp=sharing

Function block in this program has been password protected. Could you tell me the pass code for this please.

Thanks in advance

Robodude64
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:17 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Robodude64 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Can you help me with the password for this cxp file?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w9xghmvjb5rt ... 0.cxp?dl=0

Thanks in advance

Hasan4042
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by Hasan4042 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:31 pm

maxi2570 wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 1:19 pm
Tom

I have a Sysmac Studio project with a FB locked. Can you also unlock this?

Thanks
https://pin.it/58h83Hr

shahrd54
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:47 am

Re: How to Unlock Cx programmer FB password

Post by shahrd54 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:43 am

Hi
please help me finde password plc cj2m
file .obj



https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hCKccz ... EI3n4/view

Post Reply