MQTT publisher Step7 412-2DP example for Step7 v5.*

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
indian

MQTT publisher Step7 412-2DP example for Step7 v5.*

Post by indian » Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:49 pm

1 bin - 1 unloading table http://gofile.me/400mr/sfidraUms
4 bin - 4 unloading tables http://gofile.me/400mr/CD7mmQUwx

Note. In the projects CP443-1 part number is 6GK7443-1EX11-0XE0 but in fact 6GK7443-1EX30-0XE0 was installed. It is because Step didn;t allow pair old 412-2DP v1.1 and new CP. Everything works pretty fine, but I think that uploading may caused unpredictable results.

This is my final Simatic MQTT implementation report. Many old Simatics work good and have not any reason be replaced. I totally agreed TIA Portal much more friendly than Step 7 v5, however the development environment will still actual years ahead. Project's migration is good way to be in trend but sometimes it is complex, needs in production shutdown or something else. Also TIA Portal has not all old devices support.

I hope the result of my studying will be useful who involved data acquisition by safe and robust way.

Okay, MQTT works fine, the reasonable question is "what's next"?
It's logical that, the data should been forwarded into a database. Communication channel should be safe, i.e. encrypted. Authorized staff should has remote access for maintenance. Physical protection, authorization means and requisites update schedule, firewalling, traffic analysis and logging all of those questions pay attention. I scrolled through the forum tree and didn't find a suitable section.

I happen solved some of those questions firstly, before MQTT implementation. I'm not sure absolutely right, mainly because it was absolutely costs restricted, literally enthusiasm based. However I interesting in to discuss some nuances with the community. So, which section is more suitable for that?