converting micromaster simouvert to sinamics G120

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
salah1

converting micromaster simouvert to sinamics G120

Post by salah1 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:39 pm

Hello; please help me

We're trying to replace old VFD Simouvert Master-drive with new Sinamics G120 and keeping the same hardware and software communication with plc S7-400 which is PROFIBUS,

We found in Hardware configuration of Step7 that the old masterdrive use PKW to send commands (STW1 STW2) and receive status words (ZSW1 ZSW2) instead of PZD but only the reference and speed feedback used by PZD as it is shown in attachment

the problem is when we tried to configure Sinamics G120 with Starter the control words and status words can be only used with PZD

I have two questions:

1)Is it possibly to send commands and receive status words with PKW???????????? Because as I know PKW is only for changing parameter (voltage current frequency..... etc.) and PZD is for send command and control and receive feedback and status and alarms

2) Is it possibly to change telegrams PKW from the original plc program of HW to a standard PZD containing same amount of bytes and same addressing and use it in place of the telegrams PKW of the old masterdrive ; considering that the programs use SFCs 14 of 15 to read and write data from DP slave

this is an attachment of a hardware configuration and starter interface

https://file.io/0lZedMFH1hGQ

Dfcz

Re: converting micromaster simouvert to sinamics G120

Post by Dfcz » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:54 am

Yes, it is possible. It's just that in the sfc14 and sfc15 blocks parameters you need to correctly specify the addresses that relate to 120.
That is, you need to configure 120 with your hands to specify the necessary values of the necessary parameters so that 120 works correctly. And in the program, change the addresses that belong to 120.