PCS7: Is there a project analyzing tool?

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
axios

PCS7: Is there a project analyzing tool?

Post by axios » Fri May 13, 2022 8:32 am

Currently we are working on a Project and have numerous phases, EMs in library, which are then instantiated and compiled.
We also work together with Siemens support.

Unfortunately, Siemens Support told us, we have a lot of not connected linestates in our phases.
That means, if I open the SFC and open the linestate (e.g. cCloseAut of a valve) then the line is marked red.
Unfortunately I do not get an error when I compile the specific CPU, nor when closing textual connections.

That would mean, Siemens has a tool to analyze a project and get errors that Simatic Manager does not show.
Does anybody have such a tool, and could upload it?
A tool that accepts a PCS7 Project (for example?) and reports problems?

Dfcz

Re: PCS7: Есть ли инструмент для анализа проектов?

Post by Dfcz » Fri May 13, 2022 12:27 pm

Support tells you one thing, but you understand another.
There is no such tool that will evaluate the correctness of creating a project.
Starting a project or the experience of a programmer can show how good or bad your project is.

Rex2701

Re: PCS7: Is there a project analyzing tool?

Post by Rex2701 » Fri May 13, 2022 4:38 pm

axios wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:32 am
That means, if I open the SFC and open the linestate (e.g. cCloseAut of a valve) then the line is marked red.
I haven't seen any red lines in PCS 7 projects ever before. Can you attach a screenshot that shows your problem?

There is no code analyzer that can tell if there is a need for a link or not. Because the links in the program are determined only by the programmer based on the required control logic.

axios

Re: PCS7: Is there a project analyzing tool?

Post by axios » Mon May 16, 2022 7:11 am

e.g. this:
https://abload.de/img/clipboard1hak3k.jpg

The red arrow and yellow markup was done by siemens support, in project it is not yellow, only the red text appears.
When compiling Simatic Manager throws no error, it is no textual connection either so it is not yellow and using the function to close the textual connections it does not close it.

I repaired this by adding the same linestates again and deleting the red ones. However, currently I need Siemens Support to show me all the places where this occurs, leading me to searching about an analyzing tool.