[?]: cemat library with pcs7 v7.1 sp3

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
kemitrio

[?]: cemat library with pcs7 v7.1 sp3

Post by kemitrio » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:57 am

hi
i use pcs7 v7.1 sp3
i want to use cemat block for example C_DRV_1D block . i install cemat v7 sp.1 but i cant find cemat block in cfc page :( :(
please help me
tanks

MoussaouiWalid

Re: [?]: cemat library with pcs7 v7.1 sp3

Post by MoussaouiWalid » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 am

HI kemitrio
What version of CEMAT you use ?? If the V7 you mast add the library in your project
Create a Project library
Before you start with the configuration of the individual AS, you have to create a project library, which must contain the latest version of all standard symbols, blocks and default charts which are used later on in the program.
The project library contains at all symbols, blocks and charts from the CEMAT library. It may also contain additional blocks, charts and models.
During the installation of CEMAT the CEMAT library (or libraries) was (were) installed in directory C:\….\SIEMENS\STEP7\S7LIBS:
The CEMAT library ILS_CEM contains the S7-Program CEM_ALL with standard symbols, blocks and charts for CEMAT.
For project standards with key unequal to ‘000’ the library PRO_CEM contains the project specific blocks. (For project key = ‘000’ the library PRO_CEM does not exist.)
In order to create the project library proceed as follows:
At the moment the project library does not contain an S7 program or it contains an empty S7 program folder (in case the wizard was used to generate the project). In the second case you have to delete the S7 program folder.
Then copy the complete S7 program folder CEM_ALL of the library ILS_CEM (including all symbols, blocks and charts) into your project library.
The program folder of the Project library can be renamed, e. g. to P_LIB.
In case of a project standard you have to open the library PRO_CEM and to copy all blocks into you project library as well (overwrite the existing blocks!).
If you want to use further blocks in addition in your project you should also copy these block into the project library.