[Request] Image (BackUp) system card sinumerik 840D SL

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
ID_Hacker

[Request] Image (BackUp) system card sinumerik 840D SL

Post by ID_Hacker » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Hello. Help me find the image of the system compact flash card for NCU Sinumerik 730.3.
There is a free NCU in reserve, we want to assemble a stand for tests. But the machine with the same NCU is in operation and there is no way to remove the image.
I tried images from NCU 720.3 and 730.2, they do not fit, Ur error on the 7 segment indicator. Machine settings are not needed, like the PLC program, you can map the status after a complete reset of the NCU.
As I understand it, different versions of the NCU have different processors, and the Linux kernel must be assembled for a specific model, so samples from previous versions are not suitable.
Previously, I made a stand with NCU 720.2 by copying the card from the working machine to the most common compact flash card.
Thank you.
Translate to russian language:
Show
Здравствуйте. Помогите найти образ системной компакт флэш карты для НЦУ Синумерик 730.3.
Есть свободная НЦУ в резерве, хотим собрать стенд для тестов. Но станок с такой же НЦУ в работе и нет возможности снять образ.
Пробовал образы от НЦУ 720.3 и 730.2 они не подходят, ошибка Ур на 7 сегментном индикаторе. Настройки станка не нужны, как и программа ПЛК, можно состояние карты после полного сброса НЦУ.
Как я понял, у разных версий НЦУ разные процессоры, и ядро линукс должно быть собрано под конкретную модель, поэтому отбразы от предыдущих версий не подходят.
Ранее я делал стенд с НЦУ 720.2 скопировав карту с рабочего станка на самую обычную компакт флэш карту.
Спасибо.

gabcor

Re: [Request] Image (BackUp) system card sinumerik 840D SL

Post by gabcor » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:01 pm

Hello, unfortunately I have not the img of the required cflash, but where have you find the other two images?

Regards