PCS7 Library in normal Step7/WinCC aplpication ?

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
SK74

PCS7 Library in normal Step7/WinCC aplpication ?

Post by SK74 » Wed May 22, 2013 7:10 am

anyone tried to use pcs7 Advanced process library in Step7_CFC applications + WinCC ??

I understand that PCS7 != to Step7/WinCC but still would like to bring some predeveloped and tested blocks to lower level (non PCS).
What I have acheved so far is that APLv8 normally works in plc, the CFC charts generate all SCADA tags and those are added to WinCC automatically.
I also copied across all system PDLs in WinCC (with @-prefix) and apl-specific scripts. Now faceplates can be clicked and opened, but the information inside stay unlinked.
Also when I open a page in graphic editor the Eror message pops up.

Ru:
Кто нибудь пробовал использовать библиотеки PCS7 в среде Step7/WinCC ??

SK74

Re: PCS7 Library in normal Step7/WinCC aplpication ?

Post by SK74 » Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 am

Finally the connectivity problem was found and solved. So faceplates work reasonably well, but! Somehow this blocks trigger a PCS7 license request. Not sure where in particular this happens. :?

CoMod
Site Admin

Post by CoMod » Tue May 28, 2013 5:27 am

Eead Help and use Search button
Читаем Справку и пользуем (sbutton)

SK74

Post by SK74 » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 am

да я понимаю как залить недостающие ключи. Цель всех манипуляций была: воспользоваться Библиотекой APL.v8 в среде WinCC БЕЗ использования ключей или специфичных функций PCS7.

PLC_ITA

Post by PLC_ITA » Tue May 28, 2013 8:58 pm

HI SK74,
may you share your experience ?
please explain or share an example ..how to do to use the pcs7 block in s7

thank you

PLC_ITA (oo)

SK74

Post by SK74 » Wed May 29, 2013 3:04 am

PLC_ITA wrote:HI SK74,
may you share your experience ?
please explain or share an example ..how to do to use the pcs7 block in s7

thank you

PLC_ITA (oo)
Sure, easy.
Basically I have two different virtual machines (VM) with relevant software installed. 1st(WinSrv2008R2) - PCS7 a donor system, 2nd(XP) - S7+CFC+WinCC v7 a target system.
First VM contained a multiproject with all setups done and functioning very well and stable. In second VM I installed CFC extension and generated multiproject with S7 program and Single Station WinCC application.

* I made an export of PCS7 Library project and copied it to the 2nd VM, added the library to project and inserted few APL blocks ("advanced project library") to the "Charts" folder of my S7-program. There was a missing software component(PH-IEA-PO) popup, ignore it. These blocks created by siemens and fully tested/functional, you just need to know how to use it. Now I compiled S7-Program and WinCC, all tags were generated in WinCC. Further details on integrated engineering here. (sdoc)
* In 1st VM opened project "GraCS" folder (this contains all WinCC pages and graphics) and copied everything to the same folder in 2nd VM,
* made @screen.pdl - a start page for WinCC, and made some adjustments in Picture Tree Manager in WinCC (this settings used for navigation bar),
* at this stage you can open @PCS7_Typicals and copy few simbols to your process page, then link the simbols to inserted CFC blocks in S7-program. Linking done by mouse RClick on icon -> linking -> tags. WinCC has to be compiled to use autogenerated tags. You only need to insert tag-prefix (name before ".") Same has to be done in "texts" for TagName property.
* we still missing few things from donor VM. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\SIEMENS\WINCC\ and copy folder "aplib" to your target system, same location. From C:\Program Files (x86)\SIEMENS\WINCC\bin copy all Dll-files with "apl"-prefix,

Now start your PLSIM, download the program, Start WinCC and try to click some icons... + you need to use Simatic Logon with appropriate user settings. Faceplates have operator access restrictions.
also to make WinCC talking to simulator I had to do some adjustments in communication driver system settings (WinCC - Tag management - RClick on protocol, "Unit" tab), but that's not new for you guys :wink:

At this moment I do not think the experiment was succsessful because not all functions work correctly in target system and runtime requre some PSC7 Licenses!
If you would like to repeat this steps, I recommend to use Script Diagnostics Tool, it will give you a clue why something doesn't work. Keep in mind that pcs7 blocks supposed to be used only with S7-400 platform. I welcome your comments/suggestions about the process, maybe you ,guys, know how the runtime requests licenses.