[?]: Communicating STEP7 with SIPROTEC by ProfiBus

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
bsdr

[?]: Communicating STEP7 with SIPROTEC by ProfiBus

Post by bsdr » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi,
Does somebody have experience in configuring communication between S7-400 PLC and SIPROTEC protection relay, from the side of SIPROEC, configuration with DIGSI?
I have two transformer protection relays 7UT613, which are configured almost the same, the difference is that one is 110/35/10kV and another 110/35/6kV. From the first I successfully read all data according to standard profile mapping.
From the second I only could not read current measurements of side 2 and 3 (35/6kV). In the configuration matrix both relay configured in the same way. I have tried to change scaling parameter and zero offset parameters for side 2 and 3 and nothing changed.
Are there some specific steps to perform before communication configuration changes applies to relay?
Any ideas how to resolve such problem?
Russian wrote:Всем привет!
У кого-нибудь есть опыт работы и настройки связи межди ПЛК S7-400 и реле защиты SIPROTEC, в частности конфигурация в ПО DIGSI?
Проблема: у меня есть два реле защиты трасформатора, модель 7UT613, которые отконфигурированны практически одинаково, разница только в том что первое на 110/35/10 кВ а второе 110/35/6 кВ. С первого я нормально читаю все данные в соответсвии со стандартым профилем связи ProfiBus. А со второго(которое на 110/35/6) я не могу прочитать токи по второй и третей стороне(35/6). В матрице оба реле отконфигурированны одинкого. Я пробовал менять настроики scaling и zero offset для стороны 2 и 3 и ничего не менялось.
Есть ли какие-либо специфические этапы для применения изменений настроек? может инициализация какая-то? мастер-рисет?

spak

Re: [?]: Communicating STEP7 with SIPROTEC by ProfiBus

Post by spak » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Did you solve your problem?

bilbo_321

Post by bilbo_321 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I had a similar problem few years ago. The difference was the communication. I used Profibus FMS. For that I had to have the DIGSI project to import in Step7 project. From few protection relays I couldn’t read certain parameters. The problem was that I had no the latest DIGSI project (another company was involved in programming of relays). As soon I got the latest DIGSI project, my problems were solved.

So, try to get the latest DIGSI project or find what is wrong with that project.

Cheers.

bsdr

Post by bsdr » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:55 am

Hi bilbo,
Can you please describe what did you mean here: "the DIGSI project to import in Step7 project."
To insert both (DIGSI and STEP7) projects into one multiproject?
Thank.
Happy new year!!!