[?]: How integrate a SFC into a fb/db multiple instance?

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
melvinr27

[?]: How integrate a SFC into a fb/db multiple instance?

Post by melvinr27 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am

Hello there, i got a ploblem programing a profibus fc300 danfoss drives in a 315-2dp cpu, i was tryin' PCA Block description, got this good example from this forum, ok, the thing is that in this example integrate a system block sfc into a fb/db multiple instance, in fb1/db1 integrate sfc51 for read the list of active slaves confugured in the hardware, and in fb2/db2 integrate sfc14 and sfc15 for read and write consistant data for a slave dp, first i try to call this system block into a fb but the sfc dont integrate into db.

How can i integrate a sfc51 into db for fb1/db1 multiple instance. (sos)

Coyote

Re: [?]: How integrate a SFC into a fb/db multiple instance?

Post by Coyote » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

I don't understand your question well, but I think you want to integrate a function (FC) into a function block (FB).
OK, that's simple you create a new FB and you declare local variables in that FB (temporary, static, in, out, in/out), you should know which kind of variable you should use for saving max. amount of memory. In the FB you can call the FC you want (or SFC) and you attach to the FC local variables of FB. If there is need to store variables, than you should use static variable.
Once you finish the FB, you can call it in a OB with its instance DB, that is automaticaly generated when you put the FB in the OB.
I hope is that your looking for.