[?]: How convert SCL to FBD/STL/LAD

SIMATIC S7-200/300/400, Step7, PCS7, CFC, SFC, PDM, PLCSIM,
SCL, Graph, SPS-VISU S5/S7, IBHsoftec, LOGO ...
Arthurious

[?]: How convert SCL to FBD/STL/LAD

Post by Arthurious » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:50 am

Hi all,
Iam new to SCL.....
wanna know if I can convert a SCL code to STL or LAD or FBD.........??

Regards, :?

bilbo

RE:[?]: How convert SCL to FBD/STL/LAD

Post by bilbo » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 am

It is quite simple. You have to remove SCL source file for that block(s) from Sources folder in Step7 project. Open Step7 Project and on the left side tree view navigate to the Sources folder in S7Program folder. Then remove (or move it to another S7Program) SCL Source file.
When you try to open block from Blocks folder Step7 will give you a message box telling you that there is no symbol information. Just click OK and you will get the STL code, but that code is not legible because you have no symbol information and there is a lot of useless code.

Cheers.

Arthurious

Post by Arthurious » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 am

I have already done these practice,,, also got the code written in STL.....but was a bit confused with the code ...thought I missed something....so jus wanted to confirm if Iam not doing some mistake......

komatic

Post by komatic » Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Arthurious wrote:I have already done these practice,,, also got the code written in STL.....but was a bit confused with the code ...thought I missed something....so jus wanted to confirm if Iam not doing some mistake......

Yes, the code in the STL, after SCL, heavy to read and even more for editing.

Usually, easy way it's understand the logic of SCL and then clean rewrite on desired language ...